Explaining Rural-Urban Earnings Differentials In The U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald A. Carlino, 1992. "Are regional per capita earnings diverging?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Mar, pages 3-12.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Economic Growth and Convergence across The United States," NBER Working Papers 3419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas B. Mandelbaum, 1988. "Why have state per capita incomes diverged recently?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 24-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide BERLONI & Roberto ESPOSTI, 1999. "Scelte residenziali e mercati locali del lavoro. Il caso delle marche," Working Papers 126, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Phimister, Euan & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Weersink, Alfons, 2001. "Female Employment Rates and Labour Market Attachment in Rural Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001153e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .