Why have state per capita incomes diverged recently?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2007. "Staticide - America's Suicidal Healthcare Status Quo," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Abdel-Ghany & Stephen Thoma, 2002. "Distribution of Household Income in America: Effects of Source of Income, Inflation, and Cost of Living Differentials," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 281-297, December.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Rubina Vohra, 1998. "Convergence (divergence) and the U.S. states," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 372-378, December.
- Alexandra SCHAFFAR, 2008. "Regional Income Inequality And Urbanisation Trends In China: 1978-2005," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 87-110.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Rajiv Mallick, 1996. "Regional Income Disparities In Canada: Implications For Theories Of Regional Convergence," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo, 2007.
"Spatial Dependence in Models of State Fiscal Policy Convergence,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 35(3), pages 361-384, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "Spatial dependence in models of state fiscal policy convergence," Working Papers 2006-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Charles S. Gascon, 2008. "Convergence in the United States: a tale of migration and urbanization," Working Papers 2008-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Charles Gascon, 2010. "Income convergence in the United States: a tale of migration and urbanization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 365-377, October.
- Connaughton, John E. & Swartz, Caroline, 2015. "Changes in State PCPI Rankings," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard, 1996.
"Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 565-590, December.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Leonard O. Mills, 1993. "Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings," Working Papers 93-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Manfred Keil & Louis Pantuosco, 1998. "Canadian and US Unemployment Rates: A Comparison Based on Regional Data," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 38-55, February.
- Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 253-264.
- Sergio J. Rey & Boris Dev, 2004. "Sigma-convergence in the presence of spatial effects," Urban/Regional 0404008, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Thomas B. Mandelbaum, 1989. "The Eighth District business economy in 1988: still expanding, but more slowly," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 23-32.
- Michelle Clark Neely & David C. Wheelock, 1997. "Why does bank performance vary across states?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 27-40.
- Ward, William A. & Hite, James C., 1999. "Asset Fixity, Asset Specificity And Regional Economic Change: Hypothesis And Implications," Working Papers 18807, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2007. "Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Afonso Henriques Borges Ferreira & Clélio Campolina Diniz, 1994. "Convergência entre as rendas per capita estaduais no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 079, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carolyn Sherwood-Call, 1996. "The 1980s divergence in state per capital incomes: what does it tell us?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 14-25.
- Rhoades, Douglas & Renkow, Mitch, 1998. "Explaining Rural-Urban Earnings Differentials In The U.S," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20921, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsIncome ; Power resources - Prices ; Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1988:i:sep:p:24-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.