The Differential Impact Of Corruption On Microenterprises In Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1982. "Directly Unproductive, Profit-seeking (DUP) Activities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 988-1002, October.
- Sanjeev Gupta, 1998. "Does Corruption Affect Income Inequality and Poverty?," IMF Working Papers 98/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Bliss, Christopher & Di Tella, Rafael, 1997. "Does Competition Kill Corruption?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1001-1023, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weill, Laurent, 2011.
"How corruption affects bank lending in Russia,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-243, June.
- Weill, Laurent, 2008. "How corruption affects bank lending in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Corruption Affects Bank Lending in Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-21, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Ozlem KUTLU FURTUNA, 2016. "The Nexus between Discretionary Expenditures and Corruption: Industry Level Perspectives from BRIC and Turkey," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Kochanova, Anna & Weill, Laurent, 2015.
"Does Money Buy Credit? Firm-Level Evidence on Bribery and Bank Debt,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 308-322.
- Zuzana Fungácová & Anna Kochanova & Laurent Weill, 2014. "Does Money Buy Credit? Firm-Level Evidence on Bribery and Bank Debt," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent & Kochanova, Anna, 2014. "Does money buy credit? : Firm-level evidence on bribery and bank debt," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ahlin, Christian & Pang, Jiaren, 2008.
"Are financial development and corruption control substitutes in promoting growth?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 414-433, June.
- Christian Ahlin & Jiaren Pang, 2006. "Are Financial Development and Corruption Control Substitutes in Promoting Growth?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0709, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Belousova, Veronika & Rajeev, K. Goel & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011.
"Causes of Corruption in Russia: A Disaggregated Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series
557, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Belousova, Veronika & Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Causes of corruption in Russia : a disaggregated analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pieroni, L. & d'Agostino, G., 2013.
"Corruption and the effects of economic freedom,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 54-72.
- Pieroni, Luca & d'Agostino, Giorgio, 2009. "Corruption and the Effects of Economic Freedom," MPRA Paper 18731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D'Agostino, 2011. "Corruption and the effects of economic freedom," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0133, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Alexander Libman & Janis N. Kluge, 2017. "Sticks or Carrots? Comparing Effectiveness of Government Shadow Economy Policies in Russia," Working Papers 364, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Günther G. Schulze, 2013. "Corruption in Southeast Asia: a survey of recent research," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 79-109, May.
- Diaby, Aboubacar & Sylwester, Kevin, 2015. "Corruption and Market Competition: Evidence from Post-Communist Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 487-499.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.