Working Paper 238 - Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: protected natural forests, anthropized forested lands and deforestation leakages in Madagascar’s rainforests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfaff Alexander & Robalino Juan & Sanchez-Azofeifa G. Arturo & Andam Kwaw S & Ferraro Paul J, 2009. "Park Location Affects Forest Protection: Land Characteristics Cause Differences in Park Impacts across Costa Rica," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, July.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2007. "Valuing ecosystem services as productive inputs," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 177-229, January.
- Sébastien Desbureaux & Sigrid Aubert & Laura Brimont & Alain Karsenty & Alexio Clovis Lohanivo & Manohisoa Rakotondrabe & Andrianjakarivo Henintsoa Razafindraibe & Jules Razafiarijoana, 2015. "The impact of Protected Areas on Deforestation? An Exploration of the Economic and Political Channels for Madagascar's Rainforests (2001-12)," Working Papers hal-01176860, HAL.
- Shyamsundar, Priya & Kramer, Randall A., 1996. "Tropical Forest Protection: An Empirical Analysis of the Costs Borne by Local People," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 129-144, September.
- Jennifer M. Alix-Garcia & Katharine R. E. Sims & Patricia Yañez-Pagans, 2015. "Only One Tree from Each Seed? Environmental Effectiveness and Poverty Alleviation in Mexico's Payments for Ecosystem Services Program," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 1-40, November.
- Daniela A. Miteva & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & Paul J. Ferraro, 2012. "Evaluation of biodiversity policy instruments: what works and what doesn’t?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 69-92, Spring.
- Louise Aukland & Pedro Moura Costa & Sandra Brown, 2003. "A conceptual framework and its application for addressing leakage: the case of avoided deforestation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 123-136, June.
- Philippe Delacote & Arild Angelsen, 2015.
"Reducing Deforestation and Forest Degradation: Leakage or Synergy?,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(3), pages 501-515.
- Arild Angelsen & Philippe Delacote, 2013. "Reducing deforestation and forest degradation: leakage or synergy?," Working Papers 1311, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Philippe Delacote & Arild Angelsen, 2015. "Reducing Deforestation and Forest Degradation : Leakage or Synergy ?," Post-Print hal-01183426, HAL.
- Hainmueller, Jens, 2012. "Entropy Balancing for Causal Effects: A Multivariate Reweighting Method to Produce Balanced Samples in Observational Studies," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Minten, Bart & Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Agricultural Technology, Productivity, and Poverty in Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 797-822, May.
- Gwenolé Le Velly & Alexandre Sauquet & Sergio Cortina-Villar, 2017.
"PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of the PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(2), pages 230-257.
- Gwenole Le Velly & Alexandre Sauquet & Sergio Cortina-Villar, 2015. "PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico," Working Papers halshs-01228371, HAL.
- Gwenole Le Velly & Alexandre Sauquet & Sergio Cortina-Villar, 2017. "PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of the PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico," Post-Print halshs-01511649, HAL.
- Gwenole LE VELLY & Alexandre SAUQUET & Sergio CORTINA-VILLAR, 2015. "PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico," Working Papers 201529, CERDI.
- Rodrigo A. Arriagada, & Paul J. Ferraro & Erin O. Sills & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & Silvia Cordero-Sancho, 2012. "Do Payments for Environmental Services Affect Forest Cover? A Farm-Level Evaluation from Costa Rica," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(2), pages 382-399.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:2341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.