Reducing deforestation and forest degradation: leakage or synergy?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Delacote & Arild Angelsen, 2015. "Reducing Deforestation and Forest Degradation : Leakage or Synergy ?," Post-Print hal-01183426, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García, Jorge H. & Orlov, Anton & Aaheim, Asbjørn, 2018. "Negative leakage: The key role of forest management regimes," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 8-13.
- Sébastien Desbureaux & Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Pascale Combes Motel, 2016.
"Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: Protected Natural Forests, Anthropized Forested Lands and Deforestation Leakages in Madagascar's Rainforests,"
- Sebastien DESBUREAUX & Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Pascale COMBES MOTEL, 2016. "Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: Protected Natural Forests, Anthropized Forested Lands and Deforestation Leakages in Madagascar's Rainforests," Working Papers 201613, CERDI.
- Pan, Wenqi & Kim, Man-Keun & Ning, Zhuo & Yang, Hongqiang, 2020. "Carbon leakage in energy/forest sectors and climate policy implications using meta-analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien, 2016.
"Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 192-210.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, Leakage and Avoided Deforestation Policies: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 15-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2015.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J.Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: a spatial analysis," Working Papers 1505, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Mbatu, Richard S., 2015. "Domestic and international forest regime nexus in Cameroon: An assessment of the effectiveness of REDD+ policy design strategy in the context of the climate change regime," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 46-56.
- Desbureaux Sébastien & Eric Kéré Nazindigouba & Combes Motel Pascale, 2016. "Working Paper 238 - Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: protected natural forests, anthropized forested lands and deforestation leakages in Madagascar’s rainforests," Working Paper Series 2341, African Development Bank.
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Delacote, Philippe & Combes Motel, Pascale & Yogo, Thierry Urbain, 2018.
"Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 306-316.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Philippe Delacote & Pascale Combes Motel & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2018. "Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?," Post-Print hal-01805161, HAL.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Philippe Delacote & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2018. "Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?," Working Papers 1806, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Aguilar-GÃ³mez, Carlos R. & Arteaga-Reyes, Tizbe T. & GÃ³mez-Demetrio, William & Ã vila-Akerberg, VÃctor D. & PÃ©rez-Campuzano, Enrique, 2020. "Differentiated payments for environmental services: A review of the literature," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C).
- Yvonne Hargita & Lukas Giessen & Sven Günter, 2020. "Similarities and Differences between International REDD+ and Transnational Deforestation-Free Supply Chain Initiatives—A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-33, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdeforestation; REDD; payment for environmental services; agricultural expansion; illegal harvesting; poaching; leakage; synergies;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cec:wpaper:1311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chaire Economie du Climat). General contact details of provider: http://www.chaireeconomieduclimat.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.