Report NEP-AGR-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heather Cooley & Michael Cohen & Rapichan Phurisamban & Guillaume Gruère, 2016. "Water risk hotspots for agriculture: The case of the southwest United States," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 96, OECD Publishing.
- SENAKPON DEDEHOUANOU & Aichatou Ousseini & LAOUALI HAROUNA Abdoulaziz & Maimounata Jabir, 2016. "Spillovers from off-farm self-employment opportunities in rural Niger," Working Papers PMMA 2016-08, PEP-PMMA.
- Marilyne Huchet Bourdon & Chantal Le Mouël & Mindourewa Peketi, 2016. "The impact of regional trade agreements on agrifood trade flows: The role of rules of origin," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Zwart, Tjitske Anna & Mathijs, Erik & Avermaete, Tessa, 2016. "Can Alternative Food Networks contribute to a transition towards sustainability in Flanders: Assessing the marketing functions of Voedselteams," Working Papers 245069, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Megan Sheahan & Christopher Barrett & Casey Goldvale, 2016. "Working Paper 234 - The Unintended Consequences of Agricultural Input Intensification: Human Health Implications of Agro-chemical use in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series 2329, African Development Bank.
- Mukasa Adamon N., 2016. "Working Paper 233 - Technology Adoption and Risk Exposure among Smallholder Farmers: Panel Data Evidence from Tanzania and Uganda," Working Paper Series 2328, African Development Bank.
- Desbureaux Sébastien & Eric Kéré Nazindigouba & Combes Motel Pascale, 2016. "Working Paper 238 - Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: protected natural forests, anthropized forested lands and deforestation leakages in Madagascar’s rainforests," Working Paper Series 2341, African Development Bank.
- Kattumuri, Ruth & Ravindranath, Darshini & Esteves, Tashina, 2017. "Local adaptation strategies in semi-arid regions: study of two villages in Karnataka, India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64057, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frédéric Basso & Julien Bouillé & Kevin Le Goff & Philippe Robert-Demontrond & Olivier Oullier, 2016. "Assessing the Role of Shape and Label in the Misleading Packaging of Food Imitating Products: From Empirical Evidence to Policy Recommendation," Post-Print halshs-01306951, HAL.
- K Hervé Dakpo & Laure Latruffe, 2016. "Agri-environmental subsidies and French suckler cow farms’ technical efficiency accounting for GHGs," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Wineman, Ayala & Mason, Nicole M. & Ochieng, Justus & Kirimi, Lilian, 2016. "Let it Rain: Weather Extremes and Household Welfare in Rural Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245109, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Short, Gianna & Peterson, Hikaru, 2016. "Does time spent preparing food affect consumers’ food choices?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 244990, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- duPont, Carolyn M. & Levitt, James N. & Bilmes, Linda J., 2015. "Green Bonds and Land Conservation: The Evolution of a New Financing Tool," Working Paper Series 15-072, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan C. & Olken, Benjamin A. & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2016. "Contracting Out the Last-Mile of Service Delivery: Subsidized Food Distribution in Indonesia," Working Paper Series 16-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2015. "Better Predictions, Better Allocations: Scientific Advances and Adaptation to Climate Change," Working Paper Series 15-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Weber, Shlomo & Wiesmet, Hans, 2016. "Environmental awareness: The case of climate change," CEPR Discussion Papers 11525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Gaur, Varun, 2016. "Assessing nexus effects of energy use in rural areas: the case of an inter- and intra-household model for Uttar Pradesh, India," Discussion Papers 244754, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lazarus, William F. & Ibendahl, Greg & Klose, Steven & Langemeier, Michael & Salassi, Michael & Smith, Nathan & Wolf, Chris & Zering, Kelly, 2016. "USDA Commodity Costs and Returns (CAR) and Monthly Milk Cost-of-Production (COP): A 2016 Data Product Review and Proposals for Change," Staff Papers 245164, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Delbridge, Timothy A. & King, Robert P., 2016. "How Important is the T-Yield? An Analysis of Reforms to Organic Crop Insurance," Staff Papers 244732, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Samboko, Paul & Chapoto, Antony & Kuteya, Auckland & Kabwe, Stephen & Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Mweemba, Bruno & Munsaka, Eustensia, 2016. "The Impact of Power Rationing on Zambia's Agricultural Sector," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245111, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Olivier Boucher & Valentin Bellassen & Hélène Benveniste & Philippe Ciais & Patrick Criqui & Céline Guivarch & Hervé Le Treut & Sandrine Mathy & Roland Séférian, 2016. "In the wake of Paris Agreement, scientists must embrace new directions for climate change research," Post-Print hal-01342710, HAL.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 2016. "The Role of Buffalo production in Sustainable Development of Rural Regions: A case study from Egyptian Agriculture," Conference Papers 244970, Zagazig University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lorenzo N. Almada & Rusty Tchernis, 2016. "Measuring Effects of SNAP on Obesity at the Intensive Margin," NBER Working Papers 22681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Whitehead & Tim Haab & Sherry Larkin & John Loomis & Sergio Alvarez & Andrew Ropicki, 2016. "Lost Recreational Value from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Using Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Working Papers 16-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Haggblade, Steven & Babu, Suresh & Harris, Jody & Mkandawire, Elizabeth & Nthani, Dorothy & Hendriks, Sheryl L., 2016. "Drivers of Micronutrient Policy Change in Zambia: An Application of the Kaleidoscope Model," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245110, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Nicolas Lesca & Marie-Laurence Caron-Fasan & Edison Loza Aguirre & Marie-Christine Chalus-Sauvannet, 2015.
"Drivers and barriers to pre-adoption of strategic scanning information systems in the context of sustainable supply chain
[Motivations et freins à la pré-adoption d'un système d'information de veil," Post-Print halshs-01337216, HAL.
- Cordella, Tito & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy, 2015. "CATalytic Insurance: The Case of Natural Disasters," Working Paper Series 15-055, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.