Valuing Government Guarantees: Fannie and Freddie Revisited
In: Measuring and Managing Federal Financial Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2005.
"Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 159-184, Spring.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Fussing and fuming over Fannie and Freddie: how much smoke, how much fire?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence White & W. Scott Frame, 2004. "Fussing and Fuming over Fannie and Freddie: How Much Smoke, How Much Fire?," Working Papers 04-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Deborah & McDonald, Robert L., 2006. "An options-based approach to evaluating the risk of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 155-176, January.
- Panageas, Stavros, 2010. "Bailouts, the incentive to manage risk, and financial crises," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 296-311, March.
- Ambrose, Brent W & Warga, Arthur, 2002. "Measuring Potential GSE Funding Advantages," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2-3), pages 129-150, Sept.-Dec.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finkelstein, David & Strzodka, Andreas & Vickery, James, 2018. "Credit risk transfer and de facto GSE reform," Staff Reports 838, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dwight M. Jaffee & John M. Quigley, 1975.
"Housing Policy, Mortgage Policy, and the Federal Housing Administration,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring and Managing Federal Financial Risk, pages 97-125
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffee, Dwight M. & Quigley, John M., 2010. "Housing Policy, Mortgage Policy, and the Federal Housing Administration," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt45b4w550, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- McDonald, Robert L., 2013. "Contingent capital with a dual price trigger," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 230-241.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .