Introduction to "Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis"
In: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric M. Leeper, 2010. "Monetary science, fiscal alchemy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 361-434.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cloyne, James & Surico, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Debt and the Dynamic Effects of Income Tax Changes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cloyne, James & Surico, Paolo, 2014. "Household debt and the dynamic effects of income tax changes," Bank of England working papers 491, Bank of England.
- Kimberly Beaton & Serhan Cevik & Reza Yousefi, 2017. "Smooth Operator: Remittances and Fiscal Shocks," IMF Working Papers 17/165, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:372-387 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .