Emerging Labor Market Trends and Workplace Safety and Health
In: Labor in the New Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie I. Boden & John W. Ruser, 2003. "Workers' Compensation "Reforms," Choice of Medical Care Provider, and Reported Workplace Injuries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 923-929, November.
- Handel, Michael J. & Levine, David I., 2006. "The Effects of New Work Practices on Workers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2fm3x01d, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2006.
"Innovative work practices, information technologies and working conditions: evidence for France,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2006-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caroli, Eve, 2006. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," IZA Discussion Papers 2321, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2010. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," Post-Print halshs-00754426, HAL.
- Barkume, Anthony J & Ruser, John W, 2001. "Deregulating Property-Casualty Insurance Pricing: The Case of Workers' Compensation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, April.
- David Fairris & Mark Brenner, 2001. "Workplace Transformation and the Rise in Cumulative Trauma Disorders: Is There a Connection?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(1), pages 15-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.