Emerging Labor Market Trends and Workplace Safety and Health
In: Labor in the New Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2006.
"Innovative work practices, information technologies and working conditions: evidence for France,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2006-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2010. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," Post-Print halshs-00754426, HAL.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caroli, Eve, 2006. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," IZA Discussion Papers 2321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Fairris & Mark Brenner, 2001. "Workplace Transformation and the Rise in Cumulative Trauma Disorders: Is There a Connection?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Leslie I. Boden & John W. Ruser, 2003. "Workers' Compensation "Reforms," Choice of Medical Care Provider, and Reported Workplace Injuries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 923-929, November.
- Handel, Michael J. & Levine, David I., 2006. "The Effects of New Work Practices on Workers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2fm3x01d, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Barkume, Anthony J & Ruser, John W, 2001. "Deregulating Property-Casualty Insurance Pricing: The Case of Workers' Compensation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .