Emerging Labor Market Trends and Workplace Safety and Health
In: Labor in the New Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10832.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10832||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caroli, Eve & Askenazy, Philippe, 2010.
"Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions : Evidence for France,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/7143, Paris Dauphine University.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caroli, Eve, 2006. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," IZA Discussion Papers 2321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2006. "Innovative work practices, information technologies and working conditions: evidence for France," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-2, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Barkume, Anthony J & Ruser, John W, 2001. "Deregulating Property-Casualty Insurance Pricing: The Case of Workers' Compensation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 37-63, April.
- David Fairris & Mark Brenner, 2001. "Workplace Transformation and the Rise in Cumulative Trauma Disorders: Is There a Connection?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Leslie I. Boden & John W. Ruser, 2003. "Workers' Compensation "Reforms," Choice of Medical Care Provider, and Reported Workplace Injuries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 923-929, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.