Effect of green innovation on job satisfaction of electronic and electrical manufacturers’ employees through job intensity: personal innovativeness as moderator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2006.
"Innovative work practices, information technologies and working conditions: evidence for France,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2006-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2010. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00754426, HAL.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caroli, Eve, 2006. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," IZA Discussion Papers 2321, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philippe Askenazy & Eve Caroli, 2010. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," Post-Print halshs-00754426, HAL.
- Duncan Gallie, 2005. "Work Pressure in Europe 1996–2001: Trends and Determinants," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 351-375, September.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Shyh-Bao Lai & Chao-Tung Wen, 2006. "The Influence of Green Innovation Performance on Corporate Advantage in Taiwan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 331-339, September.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Ru-Jen Lin & Rong-Huei Chen & Thao-Minh Ho, 2013. "Market Demand, Green Innovation, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Hybrid Vehicle Industry," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management,, ToKnowPress.
- Loch, Christoph, 1998. "Operations management and reengineering," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 306-317, June.
- Zeynep Ton & Robert S. Huckman, 2008. "Managing the Impact of Employee Turnover on Performance: The Role of Process Conformance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 56-68, February.
- Mohammad Iranmanesh & A.K. Siti-Nabiha & Maryam Sabbah, 2012. "The retention of trained production workers in a small manufacturing company in Malaysia," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 16(1), pages 71-82.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A., 2003. "Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 278-293, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdalla Shwairef & Azlan Amran & Mohammad Iranmanesh & Noor Hazlina Ahmad, 2021. "The mediating effect of strategic posture on corporate governance and environmental reporting," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 349-378, February.
- Abdalla Shwairef & Azlan Amran & Mohammad Iranmanesh & Noor Hazlina Ahmad, 0. "The mediating effect of strategic posture on corporate governance and environmental reporting," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- Mohammad Iranmanesh & Sajad Fayezi & Suhaiza Hanim & Sunghyup Sean Hyun, 2019. "Drivers and outcomes of eco-design initiatives: a cross-country study of Malaysia and Australia," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 1121-1142, November.
- Chou-Kang Chiu & Chieh-Peng Lin & Kuang-Jung Chen & Chu-Mei Liu & Hwa-Chun Ma, 2019. "Modeling continuance intention towards Mobile Travel Service System (MTSS): a theoretical perspective of motivation and dependency," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 749-769, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jana Hojnik, 2017. "In Pursuit of Eco-innovation," UPP Monograph Series, University of Primorska Press, number 978-961-7023-53-4.
- Reza Esmaeilifar & Mohammad Iranmanesh & Mohd Wira Mohd Shafiei & Sunghyup Sean Hyun, 2020. "Effects of low carbon waste practices on job satisfaction of site managers through job stress," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 115-136, February.
- Vitaliy Roud & Thomas Wolfgang Thurner, 2018. "The Influence of State‐Ownership on Eco‐Innovations in Russian Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 22(5), pages 1213-1227, October.
- Long, Xingle & Chen, Yaqiong & Du, Jianguo & Oh, Keunyeob & Han, Insoo, 2017. "Environmental innovation and its impact on economic and environmental performance: Evidence from Korean-owned firms in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 131-137.
- Qiong Yao & Suzhen Zeng & Shibin Sheng & Shiyuan Gong, 2021. "Green innovation and brand equity: moderating effects of industrial institutions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 573-602, June.
- Jang-Hwan Jo & Tae Woo Roh & Seonghoon Kim & Yeo-Chang Youn & Mi Sun Park & Ki Joo Han & Eun Kyung Jang, 2015. "Eco-Innovation for Sustainability: Evidence from 49 Countries in Asia and Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2012.
"Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 660-680.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 380, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2011. "Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?," MPRA Paper 33847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1095, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petri Böckerman & Alex Bryson & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2012. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," Working Papers 1286, Tampere University, School of Management and Business, Economics.
- Palmer, Mark & Truong, Yann, 2017. "The Impact of Technological Green New Product Introductions on Firm Profitability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 86-93.
- Tariq, Adeel & Badir, Yuosre F. & Tariq, Waqas & Bhutta, Umair Saeed, 2017. "Drivers and consequences of green product and process innovation: A systematic review, conceptual framework, and future outlook," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 8-23.
- Janine Fleith Medeiros & Gabriel Vidor & José Luís Duarte Ribeiro, 2018. "Driving Factors for the Success of the Green Innovation Market: A Relationship System Proposal," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 327-341, January.
- Dante I. Leyva-de la Hiz & Vera Ferron-Vilchez & J. Alberto Aragon-Correa, 2019. "Do Firms’ Slack Resources Influence the Relationship Between Focused Environmental Innovations and Financial Performance? More is Not Always Better," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 1215-1227, November.
- Ji Yeon Yang & Taewoo Roh, 2019. "Open for Green Innovation: From the Perspective of Green Process and Green Consumer Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Chungwon Woo & Yanghon Chung & Dongphil Chun & Seunghun Han & Dukhee Lee, 2014. "Impact of Green Innovation on Labor Productivity and its Determinants: an Analysis of the Korean Manufacturing Industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 567-576, December.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011.
"Environmentally oriented innovative strategies and firm performance in services. Micro-evidence from Italy,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 61-85.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6922, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Xiaofeng Su & Anxin Xu & Wenhe Lin & Youcheng Chen & Songtao Liu & Wenxing Xu, 2020. "Environmental Leadership, Green Innovation Practices, Environmental Knowledge Learning, and Firm Performance," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Yingyuan Guo & Xingneng Xia & Sheng Zhang & Danping Zhang, 2018. "Environmental Regulation, Government R&D Funding and Green Technology Innovation: Evidence from China Provincial Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-21, March.
- Dayuan Li & Min Huang & Shenggang Ren & Xiaohong Chen & Lutao Ning, 2018. "Environmental Legitimacy, Green Innovation, and Corporate Carbon Disclosure: Evidence from CDP China 100," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 150(4), pages 1089-1104, July.
- Chan, Hing Kai & Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Dai, Jing & Lim, Ming K., 2016. "The moderating effect of environmental dynamism on green product innovation and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 384-391.
- Pinget, Amandine, 2016. "Spécificités des déterminants des innovations environnementales : une approche appliquée aux PME [Specificities of determinants for environmental innovation : an approach applied to SMEs]," MPRA Paper 80108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16820-16835:d:60957 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Almas Heshmati & Inhee Lee, 2021. "Green innovations and patenting renewable energy technologies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 513-538, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen innovation; Job intensity; Job satisfaction; Malaysia;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11846-015-0184-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.