Introduction [In From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture]
In: From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Behrman, Jere R., 1987. "Commodity price instability and economic goal attainment in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 559-573, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kydd, Jonathon, 2015. "Ex-post evaluation study of IFPRIâ€™s research on high-value agriculture, 1994â€“2010," Impact assessments 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Rashid, Shahidur & Childs, Abigail & Van Asselt, Joanna, 2015. "Enhancing food security in South Sudan: The role of public food stocks and cereal imports:," IFPRI discussion papers 1482, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Goundan, Anatole & Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2016. "A dynamic spatial model of agricultural price transmission: Evidence from the Niger millet market:," IFPRI discussion papers 1536, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Rashid, Shahidur, 2012. "Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-81224-529-5 edited by Dorosh, Paul A. & Rashid, Shahidur, September.
- Ashok Gulati & Kavery Ganguly, 2010. "The changing landscape of Indian agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 37-45, November.
- Dorosh, Paul A., 2012. "The evolving role of agriculture in Ethiopia's economic development," IFPRI book chapters, in: Dorosh, Paul A. & Rashid, Shahidur (ed.), Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Debaere, Peter & Glaser, Toni & Willmann, Gerald, 2015. "Choosing between Protectionism and Free Trade in an Uncertain World," CEPR Discussion Papers 10625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; parastatals; international trade; agricultural policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifpric:9780801888151-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.