Macroeconomics and Violence
In: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Dunne, 2006. "After the slaughter: Reconstructing Mozambique and Rwanda," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 39-46, June.
- Stefan Markowski & Stephanie Koorey & Peter Hall & Jurgen Brauer, 2009. "Multi-Channel Supply Chain For Illicit Small Arms," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 171-191.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Thorsten Drautzburg & Simon Sottsas, 2008. "Economic Costs of Mass Violent Conflicts: Final Report for the Small Arms Survey, Geneva, Switzerland," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 42, number pbk42.
- Anderton,Charles H. & Carter,John R., 2019. "Principles of Conflict Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781316635391.
- Scott A. Kjar & William A. Anderson, 2010. "War and the Austrian School: Applying the economics of the Founders," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 6-11, January.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Bruck & Simon Sottsas, 2010. "A Survey Of The Global Economic Costs Of Conflict," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 165-176.
- Salehyan, Idean & Gleditsch, Kristian Skrede, 2006. "Refugees and the Spread of Civil War," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 335-366, April.
- Stefan Markowski & Stephanie Koorey & Peter Hall & Jurgen Brauer, 2008. "Channels of small-arms proliferation: Policy implications for Asia-Pacific," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 79-85, January.
- Frances Stewart, 1993. "War and underdevelopment: Can economic analysis help reduce the costs?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 357-380, July.
- S. Mansoob Murshed, 2009. "Conflict as the absence of contract," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 32-38, January.
- Neil Cooper, 2006. "Peaceful warriors and warring peacemakers," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 20-24, January.
- Anderton,Charles H. & Carter,John R., 2009. "Principles of Conflict Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521698658, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13624_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.