On the Cost of Violence and the Benefits of Peace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olaf J. de Groot & Tilman Brück & Carlos Bozzoli, 2009.
"How Many Bucks in a Bang: On the Estimation of the Economic Costs of Conflict,"
Economics of Security Working Paper Series
21, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Tilman Brück & Carlos Bozzoli, 2009. "How Many Bucks in a Bang: On the Estimation of the Economic Costs of Conflict," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 948, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; violence; costs and benefits; peace; conflict-affected states;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .