Rebuilding War-Torn States: The Challenge of Post-Conflict Economic Reconstruction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addison Tony & Niño-Zarazúa Miguel & Singhal Saurabh & Gisselquist Rachel M., 2015.
"Needs vs expediency: Poverty reduction and social development in post-conflict countries,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & Rachel Gisselquist & Miguel NiÃ±o-ZarazÃºa & Saurabh Singhal, 2015. "Needs vs Expediency - Poverty Reduction and Social Development in Post-Conflict Countries," Working Papers id:7371, eSocialSciences.
- Nicolas Lemay-Hébert & Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2016. "Rentier Statebuilding in a Post-Conflict Economy: The Case of Kosovo," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(3), pages 517-541, May.
- repec:epc:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:32-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- del Castillo, Graciana, 2012. "Aid, Employment and Inclusive Growth in Conflict-Affected Countries: Policy Recommendations for Liberia," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Frank R. Gunter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Iraq," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14293.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Peace economists and peace economics," MPRA Paper 34927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Adam Pellillo, 2011. "Economic reconstruction amidst conflict: Insights from Afghanistan and Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 627-643, October.
- Brauer Jurgen & Dunne John P, 2011. "On the Cost of Violence and the Benefit of Peace," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-12, January.
- Christopher Coyne & Adam Pellillo, 2012. "The art of seeing like a state: State building in Afghanistan, the DR Congo, and beyond," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 35-52, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199237739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .