On the Effects of Targeted Employment Policies
In: Labor Markets and Institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.) Labor Markets and Institutions, , chapter 3, pages 061-076, 2005.|
|This item is provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series with number v08c03pp061-076.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2003.
"On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogenous Jobs and Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
886, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JuanJ. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & JuanF. Jimeno, 2009. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 200-228, 01.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F, 2003. "On-the-Job Search in a Matching Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "On the job search in a matching model with heterogeneous jobs and workers," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0813, Banco de Espa�a.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2004.
"Minimum Wages, Labor Market Institutions, and Youth Employment: A Cross-National Analysis,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(2), pages 223-248, January.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2004. "Minimum wages, labor market institutions, and youth employment: A cross-national analysis," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(2), pages 223-248, January.
- David Naumark & William Wascher, 2003. "Minimum wages, labor market institutions, and youth employment: a cross-national analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Malinvaud, Edmond, 1994.
"Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 489-504, April.
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., . "Growth and employment: the scope for a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Adriana Kugler & Juan F. Jimeno & Virginia Hernanz, 2002.
"Employment consequences of restrictive permanent contracts: Evidence from Spanish labor market reforms,"
Economics Working Papers
651, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kugler, Adriana & Jimeno, Juan F. & Hernanz, Virginia, 2002. "Employment Consequences of Restrictive Permanent Contracts: Evidence from Spanish Labor Market Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernanz, Virginia & Jimeno, Juan F & Kugler, Adriana D., 2003. "Employment Consequences of Restrictive Permanent Contracts: Evidence from Spanish Labour Market Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchsb:v08c03pp061-076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.