Development and functioning of FX markets in Asia and the Pacific
In: Cross-border Financial Linkages: Challenges for Monetary Policy and Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Isaac Kleshchelski & Sergio Rebelo, 2006.
"The Returns to Currency Speculation,"
2006 Meeting Papers
864, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Isaac Kleshchelski & Sergio Rebelo, 2006. "The Returns to Currency Speculation," NBER Working Papers 12489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Kleshchelski, Isaac & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2006. "The Returns to Currency Speculation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loriano Mancini & Angelo Ranaldo & Jan Wrampelmeyer, 2013.
"Liquidity in the Foreign Exchange Market: Measurement, Commonality, and Risk Premiums,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1805-1841, October.
- Loriano Mancini & Angelo Ranaldo & Jan Wrampelmeyer, 2010. "Liquidity in the Foreign Exchange Market: Measurement, Commonality, and Risk Premiums," Working Papers 2010-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Gabriele Galati & Alexandra Heath & Patrick McGuire, 2007. "Evidence of carry trade activity," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Bilson, John F O, 1981. "The "Speculative Efficiency" Hypothesis," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 435-451, July.
- Torsten Ehlers & Frank Packer, 2013. "FX and derivatives markets in emerging economies and the internationalisation of their currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Cho‐Hoi Hui & Hans Genberg & Tsz‐Kin Chung, 2011.
"Funding liquidity risk and deviations from interest‐rate parity during the financial crisis of 2007–2009,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 307-323, October.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Hans Genberg & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2009. "Funding Liquidity Risk and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity During the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," Working Papers 0913, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2009. "Carry Trades and Currency Crashes," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 313-347 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nina Karnaukh & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2015. "Understanding FX Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(11), pages 3073-3108.
- Morten Bech & Jhuvesh Sobrun, 2013. "FX market trends before, between and beyond Triennial Surveys," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Robert N McCauley & Chang Shu & Guonan Ma, 2014. "Non-deliverable forwards: 2013 and beyond," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel Hasbrouck & Richard M. Levich, 2017. "FX Market Metrics: New Findings Based on CLS Bank Settlement Data," NBER Working Papers 23206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:82-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.