|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Portsmouth Business School Portsmouth, United Kingdom
University of Portsmouth
Richmond Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3DE
RePEc:edi:bsprtuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- King Yoong Lim & Shuonan Zhang, 2020. "Commodity Shocks and Optimal Fiscal Management of Resource Revenue in an Economy with State-owned Enterprises," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2020/02, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Eun Young Oh & Shuonan Zhang, 2020. "Central bank digital currency and informal economy," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-11, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Shuonan Zhang, 2020. "State-owned enterprises and entrusted lending: A DSGE analysis for growth and business cycles in China," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-01, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- M.Emranul Haque & Paul Middleditch & Shuonan Zhang, 2018. "Financial development and innovation: A DSGE comparison of Chinese and US business cycles," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 244, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2018-09-17 2020-02-10 2020-02-17 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (2) 2018-09-17 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2018-09-17 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2018-09-17 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2018-09-17 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2020-02-17. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shuonan Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.