|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Cheung Kong Graduate School of BusinessBeijing, China
RePEc:edi:ckgsbcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kaifu Zhang & Zsolt Katona, 2012. "Contextual Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 980-994, November.
- Kaifu Zhang & Theodoros Evgeniou & V. Padmanabhan & Emile Richard, 2012. "Content Contributor Management and Network Effects in a UGC Environment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 433-447, May.
- Timothy Van Zandt & Kaifu Zhang, 2011. "A theorem of the maximin and applications to Bayesian zero-sum games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-308, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kaifu Zhang & Zsolt Katona, 2012.
INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 980-994, November.
- Steven Schmeiser, 2018. "Sharing Audience Data: Strategic Participation in Behavioral Advertising Networks," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 52(3), pages 429-450, May.
- Guitart, Ivan A. & Hervet, Guillaume, 2017. "The impact of contextual television ads on online conversions: An application in the insurance industry," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 480-498.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Bart, Yakov & Spann, Martin & Zubcsek, Peter Pal, 2016. "Mobile Advertising: A Framework and Research Agenda," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 3-14.
- Ng, Irene C.L. & Wakenshaw, Susan Y.L., 2017. "The Internet-of-Things: Review and research directions," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 3-21.
- Kaifu Zhang & Theodoros Evgeniou & V. Padmanabhan & Emile Richard, 2012.
"Content Contributor Management and Network Effects in a UGC Environment,"
INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 433-447, May.
- Peters, Kay & Chen, Yubo & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Ognibeni, Björn & Pauwels, Koen, 2013. "Social Media Metrics — A Framework and Guidelines for Managing Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 281-298.
- Dae-Yong Ahn & Jason A. Duan & Carl F. Mela, 2011. "An Equilibrium Model of User Generated Content," Working Papers 11-13, NET Institute, revised Dec 2011.
- H. Mirzaei, Fouad & Ødegaard, Fredrik & Yan, Xinghao, 2015. "User reward programs in online social media," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 123-144.
- Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Verhoef, Peter C. & Dahlström, Peter & Freundt, Tjark, 2014. "Challenges and solutions for marketing in a digital era," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12.
- Zhuoxin Li & Jason A. Duan, 2014. "Dynamic Strategies for Successful Online Crowdfunding," Working Papers 14-09, NET Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kaifu Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.