|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Cheung Kong Graduate School of BusinessBeijing, China
RePEc:edi:ckgsbcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kaifu Zhang & Zsolt Katona, 2012. "Contextual Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 980-994, November.
- Kaifu Zhang & Theodoros Evgeniou & V. Padmanabhan & Emile Richard, 2012. "Content Contributor Management and Network Effects in a UGC Environment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 433-447, May.
- Timothy Van Zandt & Kaifu Zhang, 2011. "A theorem of the maximin and applications to Bayesian zero-sum games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-308, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kaifu Zhang & Zsolt Katona, 2012.
Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 980-994, November.
- Wilfred Amaldoss & Preyas S. Desai & Woochoel Shin, 2015. "Keyword Search Advertising and First-Page Bid Estimates: A Strategic Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(3), pages 507-519, March.
- Anindya Ghose & Beibei Li & Siyuan Liu, 2019. "Mobile Targeting Using Customer Trajectory Patterns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(11), pages 5027-5049, November.
- Brett R Gordon & Kinshuk Jerath & Zsolt Katona & Sridhar Narayanan & Jiwoong Shin & Kenneth C Wilbur, 2019. "Inefficiencies in Digital Advertising Markets," Papers 1912.09012, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Guitart, Ivan A. & Hervet, Guillaume, 2017. "The impact of contextual television ads on online conversions: An application in the insurance industry," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 480-498.
- Wang, Wei & Li, Gang & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2019. "Mobile Advertising and Traffic Conversion: The Effects of Front Traffic and Spatial Competition," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-101.
- Gong Qiang & Pan Siqi & Yang Huanxing, 2019. "Targeted Advertising on Competing Platforms," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Steven Schmeiser, 2018. "Sharing Audience Data: Strategic Participation in Behavioral Advertising Networks," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 52(3), pages 429-450, May.
- Chunhua Wu, 2015. "Matching Value and Market Design in Online Advertising Networks: An Empirical Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 906-921, November.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Bart, Yakov & Spann, Martin & Zubcsek, Peter Pal, 2016. "Mobile Advertising: A Framework and Research Agenda," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 3-14.
- Zhang, Jianqiang & He, Xiuli, 2019. "Targeted advertising by asymmetric firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 136-150.
- Ng, Irene C.L. & Wakenshaw, Susan Y.L., 2017. "The Internet-of-Things: Review and research directions," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 3-21.
- Kaifu Zhang & Theodoros Evgeniou & V. Padmanabhan & Emile Richard, 2012.
"Content Contributor Management and Network Effects in a UGC Environment,"
Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 433-447, May.
- Peters, Kay & Chen, Yubo & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Ognibeni, Björn & Pauwels, Koen, 2013. "Social Media Metrics — A Framework and Guidelines for Managing Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 281-298.
- Zhuoxin Li & Jason A. Duan & Sam Ransbotham, 2020. "Coordination and Dynamic Promotion Strategies in Crowdfunding with Network Externalities," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(4), pages 1032-1049, April.
- Manmohan Aseri & Milind Dawande & Ganesh Janakiraman & Vijay S. Mookerjee, 2020. "Ad-Blockers: A Blessing or a Curse?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 627-646, June.
- Dae-Yong Ahn & Jason A. Duan & Carl F. Mela, 2011. "An Equilibrium Model of User Generated Content," Working Papers 11-13, NET Institute, revised Dec 2011.
- Hui Li & Qiaowei Shen & Yakov Bart, 2018. "Local Market Characteristics and Online-to-Offline Commerce: An Empirical Analysis of Groupon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(4), pages 1860-1878, April.
- H. Mirzaei, Fouad & Ødegaard, Fredrik & Yan, Xinghao, 2015. "User reward programs in online social media," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 123-144.
- Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Verhoef, Peter C. & Dahlström, Peter & Freundt, Tjark, 2014. "Challenges and solutions for marketing in a digital era," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12.
- Zhuoxin Li & Jason A. Duan, 2014. "Dynamic Strategies for Successful Online Crowdfunding," Working Papers 14-09, NET Institute.
- Foutz, Natasha Zhang, 2017. "Entertainment Marketing," Foundations and Trends(R) in Marketing, now publishers, vol. 10(4), pages 215-333, October.
- Hailiang Chen & Prabuddha De & Yu Jeffrey Hu, 2015. "IT-Enabled Broadcasting in Social Media: An Empirical Study of Artists’ Activities and Music Sales," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 513-531, September.
- Dae-Yong Ahn & Jason A. Duan & Carl F. Mela, 2016. "Managing User-Generated Content: A Dynamic Rational Expectations Equilibrium Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 284-303, March.
- Elliot Shin Oblander & Sunil Gupta & Carl F. Mela & Russell S. Winer & Donald R. Lehmann, 2020. "The past, present, and future of customer management," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-136, September.
- Zhang, Mingyang & Zhang, Juliang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Hua, Guowei, 2018. "Why and how do branders sell new products on flash sale platforms?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 270(1), pages 337-351.
- Clarence Lee & Elie Ofek & Thomas J. Steenburgh, 2018. "Personal and Social Usage: The Origins of Active Customers and Ways to Keep Them Engaged," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 2473-2495, June.
- Wang, Dianwen & Yang, Zhilin & Ding, Zhihua, 2019. "Is Sociability or Interactivity more Effective for Enhancing Performance? Findings from a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 106-119.
- Lee, Ju-Yeon & Fang, Eric & Kim, Jisu J. & Li, Xiaoling & Palmatier, Robert W., 2018. "The Effect of Online Shopping Platform Strategies on Search, Display, and Membership Revenues," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 247-264.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kaifu Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.