A theorem of the maximin and applications to Bayesian zero-sum games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Zandt, Timothy, 2002. "Information, measurability, and continuous behavior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 293-309, November.
- Cotter, Kevin D., 1986. "Similarity of information and behavior with a pointwise convergence topology," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 25-38, February.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Robert J. Weber, 1985.
"Distributional Strategies for Games with Incomplete Information,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 619-632, November.
- Paul Milgrom & Robert Weber, 1981. "Distributional Strategies for Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 428R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, 1997.
"The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1283-1310, November.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, "undated". "The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information," Penn CARESS Working Papers ed504c985fc375cbe719b3f60, Penn Economics Department.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, "undated". ""The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information*''," CARESS Working Papres 95-18, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Balder, Erik J & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "On the Continuity of Expected Utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 625-643, October.
- Kajii, Atsushi & Morris, Stephen, 1998. "Payoff Continuity in Incomplete Information Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 267-276, September.
- Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, A. J. & Van Zandt, Timothy, 1998.
"Berge's maximum theorem with two topologies on the action set,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 285-291, December.
- Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, Andrew J. & Van Zandt, Timothy, 1998. "Berge's maximum theorem with two topologies on the action set," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19358, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cotter, Kevin D., 1987. "Convergence of information, random variables and noise," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-51, February.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
More about this item
KeywordsValue of information; Zero-sum games; Primary: 91A44; Secondary: 60A10; 49J35;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:2:p:289-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.