Existence of equilibrium with nonconvexities and finitely many agents
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balder, Erik J & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "On the Continuity of Expected Utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 625-643, October.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- Berliant, Marcus, 1985. "Equilibrium models with land : A criticism and an alternative," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 325-340, June.
- Jones, Larry E, 1984.
"A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 507-530, March.
- Larry E. Jones, 1982. "A Competitive Model of Commodity Differentiation," Discussion Papers 526, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Zame, William R, 1987. "Competitive Equilibria in Production Economies with an Infinite-Dimensional Commodity Space," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1075-1108, September.
- Berliant, Marcus, 1985. "An equilibrium existence result for an economy with land," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-56, February.
- M. Ali Khan & Rajiv Vohra, 1987. "An Extension of the Second Welfare Theorem to Economies with Nonconvexities and Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 223-241.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)