An equilibrium existence result for an economy with land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atlamaz, Murat & Berden, Caroline & Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2011. "Non-cooperative solutions for estate division problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 39-51, September.
- Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl, 1995.
"Existence of equilibrium with nonconvexities and finitely many agents,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-93.
- Berliant, M. & Dunz, K., 1992. "Existence of Equilibrium with Nonconvexities and Finitely Many Agents," RCER Working Papers 334, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Husseinov, Farhad, 2011. "A theory of a heterogeneous divisible commodity exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 54-59, January.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2005. "Allocation rules for land division," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 236-258, April.
- Pálvölgyi, Dénes & Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2014. "A strategic approach to multiple estate division problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 135-152.
- Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl, 2004.
"A foundation of location theory: existence of equilibrium, the welfare theorems, and core,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 593-618, August.
- Berliant, M.C. & Dunz, K., 1991. "A Foundation of Location Theory : Exstence of Equilibrium, the Welfare Theorems and Core," RCER Working Papers 298, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1997. "Revealed Preference and Location Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 358-376, May.
- PÃ¡lvÃ¶lgyi DÃ©nes & Peters Hans & Vermeulen Dries, 2010. "A strategic approach to estate division problems with non-homogenous preferences," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:14:y:1985:i:1:p:53-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.