|LB3.304 School of Business and Law Deakin University 221 Burwood Highway Burwood|
|Terminal Degree:||2009 School of Economics and Finance; Curtin Business School; Curtin University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Melbourne, Australia
+61 3 5227 2655
221 Burwood Highway, Burwood 3125.
RePEc:edi:sedeaau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Effect of Internal Migration on Air and Water Pollution in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Bhattacharya, Sankar, 2017. "The regulated coal sector and CO2 emissions in Indian growth process: Empirical evidence over half a century and policy suggestions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 667-678.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Effect of internal migration on the environment in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 31-44.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ruhul Salim & Nicholas Apergis, 2016. "Agriculture, trade openness and emissions: an empirical analysis and policy options," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(3), pages 348-365, July.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Smyth, Russell, 2016. "The moderating role of firm age in the relationship between R&D expenditure and financial performance: Evidence from Chinese and US mining firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 122-132.
- Rafiq, Shudhasattwa & Sgro, Pasquale & Apergis, Nicholas, 2016. "Asymmetric oil shocks and external balances of major oil exporting and importing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 42-50.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bloch, Harry, 2016. "Explaining commodity prices through asymmetric oil shocks: Evidence from nonlinear models," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 34-48.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul & Nielsen, Ingrid, 2016. "Urbanization, openness, emissions, and energy intensity: A study of increasingly urbanized emerging economies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 20-28.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2015. "Economic growth with coal, oil and renewable energy consumption in China: Prospects for fuel substitution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 104-115.
- Munirul H. Nabin & Sukanto Bhattacharya & Shuddhaswatta Rafiq, 2015. "Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS): Is It a Curse or a Blessing for the Australian Home Loan Market? A Natural Experiment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 104-120, June.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bhattacharya, Sankar, 2015. "The role of technology on the dynamics of coal consumption–economic growth: New evidence from China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 686-695.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ruhul Salim, 2014. "Does oil price volatility matter for Asian emerging economies?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 417-441.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Harry Bloch & Ruhul Salim, 2014. "Determinants of renewable energy adoption in China and India: a comparative analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(22), pages 2700-2710, August.
- Salim, Ruhul A. & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa, 2012. "Why do some emerging economies proactively accelerate the adoption of renewable energy?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1051-1057.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2012. "Coal consumption, CO2 emission and economic growth in China: Empirical evidence and policy responses," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 518-528.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasawtta & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Impact of crude oil price volatility on economic activities: An empirical investigation in the Thai economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 121-132, September.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ruhul A. Salim, 2009. "Temporal Causality between Energy Consumption and Income in Six Asian Emerging Countries," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(4), pages 335-350.
- Ruhul A. Salim & Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & A. F. M. Kamrul Hassan, 2008. "Causality And Dynamics Of Energy Consumption And Output: Evidence From Non-Oecd Asian Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 1-26, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shuddhasattwa Rafiq should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.