Report NEP-MIG-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Schuss, 2016. "Between Life Cycle Model, Labor Market Integration and Discrimination: An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Return Migration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 881, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anghel, Remus Gabriel & Botezat, Alina & Cosciug, Anatolie & Manafi, Ioana & Roman, Monica, 2016. "International migration, return migration, and their effects. A comprehensive review on the Romanian case," MPRA Paper 75528, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Dorner, Matthias & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hinz, Tina & Hoisl, Karin & Bender, Stefan, 2016. "Social ties for labor market access - Lessons from the migration of East German inventors," IAB Discussion Paper 201641, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Karpaty, Patrik & Kneller, Richard & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Do Immigrants Spur Offshoring? Firm-Level Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 282, The Ratio Institute.
- Gilberto Antonelli & Sara Binassi & Giovanni Guidetti & Giulio Pedrini, 2016. "Assessing selection patterns and wage differential of high-skilled migrants. Evidence from the AlmaLaurea dataset on Italian graduates working abroad," Working Papers 76, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Marie Vandresse, 2016. "Working Paper 10-16 - Projection of internal migration based on migration intensity and preferential flows," Working Papers 1610, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Bellini, Simona, 2016. "EU Blue Card: A promising tool among labour migration policies? A comparative analysis of selected countries," IPE Working Papers 76/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Neumann, Uwe, 2016. "Ageing by feet? Regional migration, neighbourhood choice and local demographic change in German cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 665, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2016. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services: Evidence from U.K. firms," CFS Working Paper Series 560, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alexis Grigorieff & Christopher Roth & Diego Ubfal, 2016. "Does Information Change Attitudes Towards Immigrants? Representative Evidence from Survey Experiments," Working Papers 590, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Effect of Internal Migration on Air and Water Pollution in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sara Rellstab & Marco Pecoraro & Alberto Holly & Philippe Wanner & Karine Renard, 2016. "The Migrant Health Gap and the Role of Labour Market Status: Evidence from Switzerland," IRENE Working Papers 16-14, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Antonio Fidalgo & Alberto Holly & Marco Pecoraro & Philippe Wanner, 2016. "A nonparametric analysis of the healthy immigrant effect," IRENE Working Papers 16-15, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.