|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(52%) Banca d'ItaliaRoma, Italy
Via Nazionale, 91 - 00184 Roma
RePEc:edi:bdigvit (more details at EDIRC)
(44%) Department of Economics Stockholm, Sweden
Handelshögskolan i Stockholm
: +46-8-736 90 00
+46-8-31 81 86
Box 6501, S-113 83 STOCKHOLM
RePEc:edi:dehhsse (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
: +49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Papetti, Andrea, 2019. "Demographics and the natural real interest rate: historical and projected paths for the euro area," Working Paper Series 2258, European Central Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2019-04-15. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2019-04-15. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-04-15. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-04-15. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2019-04-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-04-15. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Papetti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.