|Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 101 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 United States|
|(415) 974 2898|
Economic Research San Francisco, California (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
: (415) 974-3190
P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702
RePEc:edi:erfsfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Paul, Pascal, 2017. "Historical Patterns of Inequality and Productivity around Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 2017-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paul, Pascal, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model with Occasional Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 2017-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paul, Pascal, 2017. "The Time-Varying Effect of Monetary Policy on Asset Prices," Working Paper Series 2017-9, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 02 Jan 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2017-05-21 2017-10-15 2017-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2017-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2017-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2017-10-15. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pascal Paul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.