Report NEP-MON-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruan Erasmus & Hylton Hollander, 2020. "A Forward Guidance Indicator For The South African Reserve Bank: Implementing A Text Analysis Algorithm," Working Papers 04/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bauer & Eric T. Swanson, 2020. "The Fed's Response to Economic News Explains the “Fed Information Effect”," Working Paper Series 2020-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hanming Fang & Yongqin Wang & Xian Wu, 2020. "The Collateral Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence from China," PIER Working Paper Archive 20-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Omotosho, Babatunde S. & Tumala, Mohammed M., 2019. "A Text Mining Analysis of Central Bank Monetary Policy Communication in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 98850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ha,Jongrim & Stocker,Marc & Yilmazkuday,Hakan, 2019. "Inflation and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8780, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Rashad, 2020. "Monetary Policy Spillovers under Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," MPRA Paper 98852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laser, Falk Hendrik & Weidner, Jan, 2020. "Currency compositions of international reserves and the euro crisis," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 238, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Helene Lee & Asani Sarkar, 2017. "The Role of Central Bank Lending Facilities in Monetary Policy," Liberty Street Economics 20170630, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gara Afonso & Fabiola Ravazzolo & Alessandro Zori, 2019. "From Policy Rates to Market Rates—Untangling the U.S. Dollar Funding Market," Liberty Street Economics 20190708, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gara Afonso & Marco Cipriani & Adam Copeland & Anna Kovner & Gabriele La Spada & Antoine Martin, 2020. "The Market Events of Mid-September 2019," Staff Reports 918, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nils Mæhle, 2020. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Operational Issues for Countries with Evolving Monetary Policy Frameworks," IMF Working Papers 20/26, International Monetary Fund.
- James J. McAndrews & Donald P. Morgan & James Vickery, 2012. "What’s Driving Up Money Growth?," Liberty Street Economics 20120523, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Laura Lipscomb & Antoine Martin & Heather Wiggins, 2017. "Why Pay Interest on Required Reserve Balances?," Liberty Street Economics 20170925, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Richard K. Crump & Stefano Eusepi, 2016. "What Drives Forecaster Disagreement about Monetary Policy?," Liberty Street Economics 20160815, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2020. "Ramsey Optimal Policy versus Multiple Equilibria with Fiscal and Monetary Interactions," Post-Print hal-02471593, HAL.
- Lukas Hoesch & Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2020. "Has the Information Channel of Monetary Policy Disappeared? Revisiting the Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 2020-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rod Garratt & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2014. "Turnover in Fedwire Funds Has Dropped Considerably since the Crisis, but It's Okay," Liberty Street Economics 20140825, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles Abuka & Ronnie K. Alinda & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea F. Presbitero, 2018. "Monetary policy and bank lending in developing countries: loan applications, rates, and real effects," Economics Working Papers 1703, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Philipp F. M. Baumann & Michael Schomaker & Enzo Rossi, 2020. "Estimating the Effect of Central Bank Independence on Inflation Using Longitudinal Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Papers 2003.02208, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Jan J. J. Groen, 2014. "Global Asset Prices and Taper Tantrum Revisited," Liberty Street Economics 20141208, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David O. Lucca & Emanuel Moench, 2018. "The Pre-FOMC Announcement Drift: More Recent Evidence," Liberty Street Economics 20181116a, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pascal Paul, 2020. "Banks, Maturity Transformation, and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 2020-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mogaji, Peter Kehinde, 2019. "Validity Assessments of International Parity in the ‘Ecozone’: Implications for Monetary Models of Exchange Rate Determination," MPRA Paper 98945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kose,Ayhan & Matsuoka,Hideaki & Panizza,Ugo G. & Vorisek,Dana Lauren, 2019. "Inflation Expectations : Review and Evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8785, The World Bank.
- Marina Glushenkova & Marios Zachariadis, 2020. "How different are Monetary Unions to national economies according to prices?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2020, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Emily Eisner & Antoine Martin & Ylva Søvik, 2016. "What Is the Composition of Central Bank Balance Sheets in Normal Times?," Liberty Street Economics 20160203, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Seon Tae Kim & Alessandro Marchesiani, 2020. "Market Intelligence Gathering and Money Demand," Working Papers 202004, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Mehdi El Herradi & Aurelien Leroy, 2020. "Monetary policy and the top one percent: Evidence from a century of modern economic history," Working Papers 519, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Argia M. Sbordone & Sara Shahanaghi, 2015. "How Much Do Inflation Expectations Matter for Inflation Dynamics?," Liberty Street Economics 20150923, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Selva Bahar Baziki & Tanju Capacioglu, 2020. "Bank Lending and Maturity: the Anatomy of the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2005, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Linda S. Goldberg & David R. Skeie, 2011. "Why Did U.S. Branches of Foreign Banks Borrow at the Discount Window during the Crisis?," Liberty Street Economics 20110413, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Olivier Coibion & Dimitris Georgarakos & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2020. "Forward Guidance and Household Expectations," NBER Working Papers 26778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batista, Catia & Vicente, Pedro C., 2020. "Adopting Mobile Money: Evidence from an Experiment in Rural Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 12934, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antoine Martin & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2018. "How Do the Fed's MBS Purchases Affect Credit Allocation?," Liberty Street Economics 20180806, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Marco Del Negro & Marc Giannoni & Micah Smith, 2016. "The Macro Effects of the Recent Swing in Financial Conditions," Liberty Street Economics 20160525, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roosevelt D. Bowman & Jan J. J. Groen, 2011. "An Examination of U.S. Dollar Declines," Liberty Street Economics 20110926, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.