The Macro Effects of the Recent Swing in Financial Conditions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lael Brainard, 2016. "The Economic Outlook and Implications for Monetary Policy: a speech at the Council on Foreign Relations, Washington, D.C., June 3, 2016," Speech 899, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lael Brainard, 2016. "The \"New Normal\" and What It Means for Monetary Policy : a speech at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, Chicago, Illinois, September 12, 2016," Speech 907, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsDSGE; Monetary Policy; Spreads; Financial Conditions;
All these keywords.
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednls:87132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.