Report NEP-BAN-2021-11-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Sergio Castellanos-Gamboa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillermo Calvo & Andrés Velasco, 2021. "Joined at the hip: monetary and fiscal policy in a liquidity-dependent world," BIS Working Papers 967, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Fernando Jaramillo & Diana León & María del Pilar López Uribe & Mauricio Rodriguez & Hernando Zuleta, 2021. "With a little help from my friends: Debt renegotiation and climate change," Documentos CEDE 019715, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Pietrosanti & Carlotta E. Schuster, 2021. "Why do Sovereign Borrowers Post Collateral? Evidence from the 19th Century," Working Papers Series inetwp167, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Michel Alexandre & Thiago Christiano Silva & Krzysztof Michalak & Francisco A. Rodrigues, 2021. "Does Default Pecking Order Impact Systemic Risk? Evidence from Brazilian data," Working Papers Series 557, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- William D. Larson, 2021. "The Riskiness of Outstanding Mortgages in the United States, 1999 - 2019," FHFA Staff Working Papers 21-03, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Mushtaq Hussain Khan & Mohammad Bitar & Amine Tarazi & Arshad Hassan & Ahmad Fraz, 2021. "Corruption and bank risk-taking: The deterring role of Shari'ah supervision," Working Papers hal-03366460, HAL.
- Frederic Boissay & Torsten Ehlers & Leonardo Gambacorta & Hyun Song Shin, 2021. "Big techs in finance: on the new nexus between data privacy and competition," BIS Working Papers 970, Bank for International Settlements.
- Riccardo Degasperi & Seokki Simon Hong & Giovanni Ricco, 2021. "The global transmission of U.S. monetary policy," Working Papers hal-03373749, HAL.
- Jasper Aerts & Gabriela Olariu & Efstathios Sofos, 2021. "Voluntary debt restructuring: the 2017 Greek €29.6 billion bond exchange explained," Discussion Papers 15, European Stability Mechanism, revised 25 Oct 2021.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Pascal Paul & Juan M. Sanchez, 2021. "Evergreening," Working Papers 2021-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Jan 2023.
- Atif Mian & Ludwig Straub & Amir Sufi, 2021. "Indebted Demand," BIS Working Papers 968, Bank for International Settlements.
- Li, Xiaoming & Liu, Zheng & Peng, Yuchao & Xu, Zhiwei, 2021. "Bank risk-taking and monetary policy transmission : Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2021, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Fouad Bergigui, 2021. "Sustainability, Trust and Blockchain Applications: Best Practices and Fintech Prospects," Working Papers hal-03364964, HAL.
- Tobias Berg & Andreas Fuster & Manju Puri, 2021. "FinTech Lending," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 21-72, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Regele, Fabian & Gründl, Helmut, 2021. "Asset concentration risk and insurance solvency regulation," ICIR Working Paper Series 40/21, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Nawaz Farrukh, 2021. "China's Transition to a Digital Currency: Does It Threaten Dollarization?," Working Papers hal-03364939, HAL.
- Srichander Ramaswamy, 2020. "Restoring growth and financial stability: how Greek banks contributed," Discussion Papers 10, European Stability Mechanism, revised 25 Oct 2021.
- Claudio Barbieri & Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano, 2021. "The anatomy of government bond yields synchronization in the Eurozone," Working Papers hal-03373853, HAL.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Paolo Canofari & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marcello Messori, 2021. "Uncertainty and the Pandemic Shocks," Working Papers in Public Economics 202, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Matthias Kaldorf & Florian Wicknig, 2021. "Risky Financial Collateral, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Impact of Eligibility Requirements," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 123, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Giovanni Carnazza & Nicola Caravaggio, 2021. "The Italian nominal interest rate conundrum: a problem of growth or public finance?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0265, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Michael Brei & Blaise Gadanecz, 2021. "Inter-agency coordination bodies and the speed of prudential policy responses to the Covid-19 pandemic," BIS Working Papers 969, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jorge Escolar & José Ramón Yribarren, 2021. "Las medidas del Banco Central Europeo y del Banco de España contra los efectos del COVID-19 en el marco de los activos de garantía de política monetaria, y su impacto en las entidades españolas," Occasional Papers 2128, Banco de España.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Solange Maria Guerra, 2021. "COVID-19 and Local Market Power in Credit Markets," Working Papers Series 558, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Isabelle Salle, 2021. "What to Target? Insights from a Lab Experiment," Staff Working Papers 21-53, Bank of Canada.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Paolo Canofari & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marcello Messori, 2021. "The ECB's Asset Purchase Programme: Theory, effects, and risks," Working Papers in Public Economics 201, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Hong, Claire Yurong & Lu, Xiaomeng & Pan, Jun, 2021. "FinTech adoption and household risk-taking," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2021, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Samans, Richard., 2021. "Financing human-centred COVID-19 recovery and decisive climate action worldwide international cooperation’s twenty-first century moment of truth," ILO Working Papers 995149693302676, International Labour Organization.
- Bruno Tinel, 2021. "Les ménages au cœur de la financiarisation. Sur Risking Together, de D. Bryan et M. Rafferty," Post-Print halshs-03389630, HAL.
- Hernán Rincón-Castro & Pedro Rubiano-López & Lisseth Yaya-Garzón & Héctor M. Zárate-Solano, 2021. "Traspaso de la tasa de cambio a la inflación básica en Colombia: un análisis de parámetros cambiantes en el tiempo," Borradores de Economia 1177, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Foly Ananou & Dimitris Chronopoulos & Amine Tarazi & John Wilson, 2021. "Liquidity Regulation and Bank Risk," Working Papers hal-03366418, HAL.
- Mr. Yan Carriere-Swallow & Emanuel Kopp & Mr. Gabriel Quiros-Romero & Emran Islam & Andrew Giddings & Kathleen Kao & Mr. V. Haksar, 2021. "Toward a Global Approach to Data in the Digital Age," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 2021/005, International Monetary Fund.
- Michel Alexandre & Thiago Christiano Silva & Colm Connaughton & Francisco A. Rodrigues, 2021. "The Role of (non-)Topological Features as Drivers of Systemic Risk: a machine learning approach," Working Papers Series 556, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Anne Duquerroy & Adrien Matray & Farzad Saidi, 2020. "Sticky Deposit Rates and Allocative Effects of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 280, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..