Report NEP-CFN-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Daniele Amore & Mircea Epure, 2020. "Riding out of a financial crisis: The joint effect of trust and corporate ownership," Economics Working Papers 1733, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nicola Limodio, 2020. "Terrorism Financing, Recruitment and Attacks," Working Papers 665, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2020. "Reorganization or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice and Firm Dynamics," Working Papers 769, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Daniel L. Greenwald & John Krainer & Pascal Paul, 2020. "The Credit Line Channel," Working Paper Series 2020-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Simon Glossner & Pedro Matos & Stefano Ramelli & Alexander F. Wagner, 2020. "Where Do Institutional Investors Seek Shelter when Disaster Strikes? Evidence from COVID-19," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-56, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Adegboro, Opeyemi Oluwole & Orekoya, Samuel & Adekunle, Wasiu, 2019. "An Assessment of the Stability and Diversity of the Nigerian Financial Service Sector," MPRA Paper 100995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Hyung-Tae & Lee, Seungwon & Park, Sung-Jin & Lee, Brandon, 2019. "Audit fees and corporate innovation: Auditors' response to corporate innovation," MPRA Paper 101081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. C. Arismendi-Zambrano & Vladimir Belitsky & Vinicius Amorim Sobreiro & Herbert Kimura, 2020. "The Implications of Tail Dependency Measures for Counterparty Credit Risk Pricing," Economics Department Working Paper Series n306-20.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Thomas Chemmanur & Jie (Jack) He & Xiao (Shaun) Ren & Tao Shu, 2020. "The Disappearing IPO Puzzle: New Insights from Proprietary U.S. Census Data on Private Firms," Working Papers 20-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.