Report NEP-DGE-2021-11-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiler, Simon, 2021. "Life Cycle UI with ex-ante Heterogeneous Workers," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242461, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2021. "A Real-Business-Cycle model with robots: Lessons for Bulgaria," EconStor Preprints 243348, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Sebastian Rausch & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2021. "Green technology policies versus carbon pricing. An intergenerational perspective," Discussion Papers 965, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2021. "How quantitatively important are shocks to consumption and income tax rates for business cycle fluctuations? Lessons from Bulgaria (1999-2020)," EconStor Preprints 243316, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Stylianos Sakkas, 2021. "Redistributive policies in general equilibrium," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2021-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pedro Cavalcanti Gonçalves Ferreira, 2021. "Market Power and Inequality: a model of the Brazilian economy," Working Papers REM 2021/0201, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Effects Of Lockdown Policies," Working Papers hal-03389198, HAL.
- Mikhail Dmitriev & Manoj Atolia, 2021. "Testing for Spurious Dynamics in Structural Models with Applications to Monetary Policy," Working Papers wp2021_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2021. "The dispersion of mark-ups in an open economy," Working Papers hal-03373701, HAL.
- Enders, Zeno & Vespermann, David, 2021. "Cross-country unemployment insurance, transfers, and trade-offs in international risk sharing," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242430, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Juan C. Méndez-Vizcaíno & Alexander Guarin & César Anzola-Bravo & Anderson Grajales-Olarte, 2021. "Characterizing and Communicating the Balance of Risks of Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Predictive Density Approach for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1178, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Matthias Kaldorf & Florian Wicknig, 2021. "Risky Financial Collateral, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Impact of Eligibility Requirements," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 123, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Atif Mian & Ludwig Straub & Amir Sufi, 2021. "Indebted Demand," BIS Working Papers 968, Bank for International Settlements.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Pascal Paul & Juan M. Sanchez, 2021. "Evergreening," Working Papers 2021-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Aug 2023.
- Müller, Gernot & Dietrich, Alexander & Schoenle, Raphael, 2021. "The Expectations Channel of Climate Change:Implications for Monetary Policy," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242446, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.