Report NEP-BAN-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selva Bahar Baziki & Tanju Capacioglu, 2020. "Bank Lending and Maturity: the Anatomy of the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2005, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ben R. Craig & Yiming Ma, 2020. "Intermediation in the Interbank Lending Market," Working Papers 20-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Benjamin Hemingway, 2020. "Banking regulation and collateral screening in a model of information asymmetry," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 73, Bank of Lithuania.
- Nacera Yeddou & Marc Pourroy, 2020. "Bank liquidity creation: does ownership structure matter?," Post-Print hal-02452616, HAL.
- Tamas Csabafi & Max Gillman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2020. "Technical Appendix: â€œInternational Business Cycle and Financial Intermediationâ€," Working Papers 1017, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Paul, 2020. "Banks, Maturity Transformation, and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 2020-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Charles Abuka & Ronnie K. Alinda & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydró & Andrea F. Presbitero, 2018. "Monetary policy and bank lending in developing countries: loan applications, rates, and real effects," Economics Working Papers 1703, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Shahzad Ijaz & Arshad Hassan & Amine Tarazi & Ahmad Fraz, 2020. "Linking Bank Competition, Financial Stability, And Economic Growth," Post-Print hal-02475572, HAL.
- Tai-yuan Chen, 2020. "Uneven Regulatory Playing Field and Bank Transparency Abroad," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2020-37, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Feb 2020.
- Jiri Panos & Petr Polak, 2019. "How to Improve the Model Selection Procedure in a Stress-testing Framework," Working Papers 2019/9, Czech National Bank.