Report NEP-CBA-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruan Erasmus & Hylton Hollander, 2020. "A Forward Guidance Indicator For The South African Reserve Bank: Implementing A Text Analysis Algorithm," Working Papers 04/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Omotosho, Babatunde S. & Tumala, Mohammed M., 2019. "A Text Mining Analysis of Central Bank Monetary Policy Communication in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 98850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Rashad, 2020. "Monetary Policy Spillovers under Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," MPRA Paper 98852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanming Fang & Yongqin Wang & Xian Wu, 2020. "The Collateral Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence from China," PIER Working Paper Archive 20-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sun, Lixin, 2019. "China’s Debt Revisited," MPRA Paper 98796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Fuertes Mendoza, 2020. "External adjustment with a common currency: The case of the Euro Area," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 2002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Araujo, Luis & Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi, 2020. "Relationship Finance, Informed Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2020-6, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bauer & Eric T. Swanson, 2020. "The Fed's Response to Economic News Explains the “Fed Information Effect”," Working Paper Series 2020-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vito Polito, 2020. "Nonlinear Business Cycle and Optimal Policy: A VSTAR Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 8060, CESifo.
- Pascal Paul, 2020. "Banks, Maturity Transformation, and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 2020-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lukas Hoesch & Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2020. "Has the Information Channel of Monetary Policy Disappeared? Revisiting the Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 2020-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nils Mæhle, 2020. "Monetary Policy Implementation: Operational Issues for Countries with Evolving Monetary Policy Frameworks," IMF Working Papers 20/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Philipp F. M. Baumann & Michael Schomaker & Enzo Rossi, 2020. "Estimating the Effect of Central Bank Independence on Inflation Using Longitudinal Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Papers 2003.02208, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2021.
- Selva Bahar Baziki & Tanju Capacioglu, 2020. "Bank Lending and Maturity: the Anatomy of the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2005, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.