Report NEP-DGE-2020-02-17This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Caramp & Dejanir H. Silva, 2020. "Monetary Policy and Wealth Effects," Working Papers 337, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Omotosho, Babatunde S., 2019. "Business Cycle Fluctuations in Nigeria: Some Insights from an Estimated DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 98351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2020. "Rational Bubbles in Non-Linear Business Cycle Models: Closed and Open Economies," MPRA Paper 98412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaac Baley & Ana Figueiredo & Robert Ulbricht, 2020. "Mismatch cycles," Economics Working Papers 1694, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Julio Davila, 2019. "Property Rights and Long-Run Capital," Post-Print halshs-02143848, HAL.
- Jorge Blazquez & Marzio Galeotti & Baltasar Manzano & Axel Pierru & Shreekar Pradhan, 2019. "K-DSGE: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for Saudi Arabia," Methodology Papers ks--2019-mp06, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Alexis Derviz, 2019. "Coexistence of Physical and Crypto Assets in a Stochastic Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 2019/7, Czech National Bank.
- Barnett, William & Bella, Giobanni & Ghosh, Taniya & Mattana, Paolo & Venturi, Beatrice, 2020. "Shilnikov Chaos, Low Interest Rates, and New Keynesian Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 98417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian & Mertens, Elmar, 2020. "Indeterminacy and imperfect information," Discussion Papers 01/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael Cai & Marco Del Negro & Edward Herbst & Ethan Matlin & Reca Sarfati & Frank Schorfheide, 2019. "Online Estimation of DSGE Models," Liberty Street Economics 20190821, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2019. "Policy Maker's Credibility with Predetermined Instruments for Forward-Looking Targets," Working Papers halshs-02371913, HAL.
- Ismail Baydur & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2020. "Job Duration and Match Characteristics over the Business Cycle," Working Papers gueconwpa~20-20-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Julien Albertini & Stéphane Auray & Hafedh Bouakez & Aurélien Eyquem, 2020. "Taking off into the Wind: Unemployment Risk and State-Dependent Government Spending Multipliers," Working Papers halshs-02452369, HAL.
- Christl, Michael & De Poli, Silvia & Varga, Janos, 2020. "Reducing the income tax burden for households with children: An assessment of the child tax credit reform in Austria," GLO Discussion Paper Series 464, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2020. "Financial Market Incompleteness and International Cooperation on Capital Controls," Discussion Paper Series DP2020-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- MarÃa J. Prados & Arie Kapteyn, 2019. "Subjective Expectations, Social Security Benefits, and the Optimal Path to Retirement," Working Papers wp405, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Bill Dupor & Rong Li & M. Saif Mehkari & Yi-Chan Tsai, 2020. "The 2008 U.S. Auto Market Collapse," Working Papers 2020-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Jan 2020.
- Martin Holm & Pascal Paul & Andreas Tischbirek, 2020. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy under the Microscope," Working Paper Series 2020-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 31 Jan 2020.
- Min Zhang & Yahong Zhang, 2020. "Monetary Stimulus Policy in China: the Bank Credit Channel," Working Papers 2001, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2020.
[On the existence of involuntary unemployment: Overlapping generations perfect competition model]," MPRA Paper 98407, University Library of Munich, Germany.