Report NEP-CFN-2021-11-08This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Decaire, Paul H. & Wittry, Michael D., 2021. "Waiting on a Friend: Strategic Learning and Corporate Investment," Working Paper Series 2021-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Berger, Marius, 2021. "Start-Up Subsidies and the Sources of Venture Capital," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242383, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joelle Noailly; Roger Smeets, 2021. "Financing Energy Innovation: Internal Finance and the Direction of Technical Change," CIES Research Paper series 69-2021, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Matthias Kaldorf & Florian Wicknig, 2021. "Risky Financial Collateral, Firm Heterogeneity, and the Impact of Eligibility Requirements," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 123, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Pascal Paul & Juan M. Sanchez, 2021. "Evergreening," Working Papers 2021-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Jul 2022.
- Bena, Jan & Erel, Isil & Wang, Daisy & Weisbach, Michael S., 2021. "Specialized Investments and Firms' Boundaries: Evidence from Textual Analysis of Patents," Working Paper Series 2021-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Mattia Guerini & Philipp Harting & Mauro Napoletano, 2020. "Governance structure, technical change and industry competition," Working Papers hal-03374377, HAL.
- Lilas Demmou & Guido Franco, 2021. "From hibernation to reallocation: Loan guarantees and their implications for post-COVID-19 productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1687, OECD Publishing.
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Kim, Byungwook & Moussawi, Hala & Roulstone, Darren T., 2021. "Corporate Transactions in Hard-to-Value Stocks," Working Paper Series 2021-16, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Pietrosanti & Carlotta E. Schuster, 2021. "Why do Sovereign Borrowers Post Collateral? Evidence from the 19th Century," Working Papers Series inetwp167, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- David Kohn & Fernando Leibovici & Michal Szkup, 2021. "Financial Frictions and International Trade," Working Papers 2021-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Fioretti, 2022. "Caring or Pretending to Care? Social Impact, Firms' Objectives, and Welfare (former title: Social Responsibility and Firm's Objectives)," Working Papers hal-03393065, HAL.