Walter G. Park
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
4400 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20016-8029
RePEc:edi:deameus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Walter G. Park & Peter Hingley, 2009. "Patent family data and statistics at the European Patent Office," Working Papers 2009-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Walter G. Park, 2009. "Does the WTO Matter? A Non-parametric view," Working Papers 2009-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Walter G. Park & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2008. "Technology Transfer and the Economic Implications of the Strengthening of Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Walter G. Park & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2004. "International Licensing and the Strengthening of Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Kristie Briggs & Walter G. Park, 2014. "There will be exports and licensing: The effects of patent rights and innovation on firm sales," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 1112-1144, December.
- Walter Park, 2013. "International Patenting, Patent Rights, and Technology Gaps," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 4(1).
- Walter Park, 2012. "North–South models of intellectual property rights: an empirical critique," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 151-180, April.
- Walter Park & Ralph Sonenshine, 2012. "Impact of Horizontal Mergers on Research & Development and Patenting: Evidence from Merger Challenges in the U.S," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 143-167, March.
- Kim, Yee Kyoung & Lee, Keun & Park, Walter G. & Choo, Kineung, 2012. "Appropriate intellectual property protection and economic growth in countries at different levels of development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 358-375.
- Park, Walter G., 2008. "International patent protection: 1960-2005," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 761-766, May.
- Allred, Brent B. & Park, Walter G., 2007. "The influence of patent protection on firm innovation investment in manufacturing industries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 91-109, June.
- Brent B Allred & Walter G Park, 2007. "Patent rights and innovative activity: evidence from national and firm-level data," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(6), pages 878-900, November.
- Walter G. Park & Douglas Lippoldt, 2006. "International licensing and the strengthening of intellectual property rights in developing countries during the 1990s," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(1), pages 7-48.
- Walter G. Park, 2002. "Patent Rights and Economic Freedom : Friend or Foe?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 18(Fall 2002), pages 89-132.
- Park, Walter G., 1998. "A theoretical model of government research and growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Park, Walter G., 1997. "A note on innovation and patent protection: Intertemporal imitation-risk smoothing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 185-189, February.
- Walter G. Park & Juan Carlos Ginarte, 1997. "Intellectual Property Rights And Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(3), pages 51-61, July.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Park, Walter G., 1997. "A Permanent Income Model of Public Consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 753-769, October.
- Walter G. Park & David A. Brat, 1996. "Cross-Country R&D and Growth: Variations on a Theme of Mankiw-Romer-Weil," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 345-354, Summer.
- Park, Walter G, 1995. "International R&D Spillovers and OECD Economic Growth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 571-591, October.
- Park, Walter G & Brat, David A, 1995. "A Global Kuznets Curve?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 105-131.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Euclidian citation score
- Breadth of citations across fields
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Walter G. Park should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.