Report NEP-INO-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "Federal Policies and Innovation," Reports 49487, Congressional Budget Office.
- Bradley, Sebastien & Dauchy, Estelle & Robinson, Leslie, 2015. "Cross-Country Evidence On The Preliminary Effects Of Patent Box Regimes On Patent Activity And Ownership," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Julien Berthoumieu, 2015. "Technology Diffusion via Patent Collaborations: The Case of European Integration," Working Papers hal-01224761, HAL.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1518, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Francesco Devicienti & Elena Grinza & Davide Vannoni, 2015. "The Impact of Part-Time Work on Firm Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from Italy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 433, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Van Elk, Roel & Verspagen, Bart & Ter Weel, Bas & Van der Wiel, Karen & Wouterse, Bram, 2015. "A macroeconomic analysis of the returns to public R&D investments," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015. "Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Fassio, Claudio & Kalantaryan, Sona & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "Human Resources and Innovation: Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Human Capital," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201536, University of Turin.
- SAITO Yukiko & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2015. "Inventors' Mobility and Organizations' Productivity: Evidence from Japanese rare name inventors," Discussion papers 15128, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-00666707, HAL.
- Sorokina, Alla, 2013. "Coordination of Space and Industry Development of the Clusters: The Experience of Foreign Countries," Published Papers dok5, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Filippo Mezzanotti, 2015. "Portfolio Spillovers in Venture Capital: Evidence from Patent Litigation," Working Paper 349621, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2015. "Enforcement of Merger Control : Theoretical insights for its Procedural Design," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2015. "Punjabâ€™s Agricultural Innovation Challenge," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4716p3vr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2015. "Patents and the market for technology in the early 19th century France," Post-Print hal-01222137, HAL.
- Kresimir Zigic & Jiri Strelicky & Michael Kunin, 2015. "Modeling Software Piracy Protection: Monopoly versus Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp551, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2015. "The Kauffman Index: Startup Activity | National Trends," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5cb198rq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.