A note on innovation and patent protection: Intertemporal imitation-risk smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gould, David M. & Gruben, William C., 1996.
"The role of intellectual property rights in economic growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 323-350, March.
- Gould, David M. & Gruben, William C., 1994. "The role of intellectual property rights in economic growth," Working Papers 9409, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan, 1995. "How trade-related are intellectual property rights?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 227-248, November.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sunil Kanwar & Robert Evenson, 2003.
"Does intellectual property protection spur technological change?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 235-264, April.
- Sunil Kanwar & Robert Evenson, 2001. "Does Intellectual Property Protection Spur Technological Change," Working Papers 831, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sunil Kanwar & Robert E Evanson, 2004. "Does Intellectual Property Protection Spur Technological Change?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000455, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:54:y:1997:i:2:p:185-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .