Report NEP-INT-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Csilla, Lakatos & Lars, Nilsson, 2015. "The EU-Korea free trade agreement: Anticipation, trade policy uncertainty and impact," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2015-2, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Juan Carluccio & Alejandro Cuñat & Harald Fadinger & Christian Fons-Rosen, 2015. "Offshoring and Skill-upgrading in French Manufacturing: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Melitz View," CeFiG Working Papers 22, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 29 Sep 2015.
- Abeliansky, Ana L. & Martínez-Zarzoso, Imnaculada & Prettner, Klaus, 2015. "The impact of 3D printing on trade and FDI," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 262, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2015. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," CEPR Discussion Papers 10931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2015. "Impacts of Emerging Asia on African and Latin American Trade: Projections to 2030," Departmental Working Papers 2015-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, James & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2015. "Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Carl Gaigne & Anne-Celia Disdier & Jose de Sousa, 2015. "Export Decision under Risk," 2015 Meeting Papers 1272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Okubo, Toshihiro & Ito, Tadashi, 2015. "On the stability of intra-industry trade," IDE Discussion Papers 542, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Anderson, James & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya & Yotov, Yoto, 2015. "Dark Costs, Missing Data: Shedding Some Light on Services Trade," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-6, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Roland Kangni KPODAR & Patrick IMAM, 2015. "Does A Regional Trade Agreement Lessen or Worsen Growth Volatility? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers P137, FERDI.
- Nathalie Scholl, 2015. "The Impact of Trade on Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: Technology vs. Comparative Advantage," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 190, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Ferraz, Lucas Pedreira do Couto & Ribeiro, Marcel & Monasterio, Pedro, 2015. "On the effects of non-tariff measures on Brazilian exports," Textos para discussão 403, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Frensch, Richard & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen, 2015. "Trade in parts and components across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korschun, Daniel & Dimitrova, Boryana & Yotov, Yoto, 2015. "When and How Country Reputation Stimulates Export Volume," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Ferraz, Lucas Pedreira do Couto & Gutierre, Leopoldo & Cabral, Rodolfo Arruda, 2015. "The manufacturing industry in Brazil in the era of global value chains," Textos para discussão 402, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Halliday,Timothy & Lederman,Daniel & Robertson,Raymond, 2015. "Tracking wage inequality trends with prices and different trade models : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7471, The World Bank.
- Asongu, Simplice & Efobi, Uchenna & Beecroft, Ibukun, 2015. "FDI, Aid, Terrorism: Conditional Threshold Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 67856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- EZZAHID, Elhadj & MAOUHOUB, Brahim, 2015. "Capital account liberalization and Moroccan macroeconomic performances," MPRA Paper 67627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZHANG Hongyong & ZHU Lianming, 2015. "Effect of Foreign Affiliates on Exporting and Markups," Discussion papers 15127, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Santa Berzina & Liva Zorgenfreija, 2015. "Evaluation of Latvia's Re-Exports Using Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers 2015/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Carmen D. Álvarez-Albelo & Antonio Manresa & Monica Pigem-Vigo, 2015. "Growing through trade: the role of foreign growth and domestic tariffs," Working Papers XREAP2015-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2015.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2016. "Balanced Growth Despite Uzawa," Working Paper 346746, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Michele Imbruno & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2015. "FDI, Intermediate Inputs and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 2015-15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Vrh, Nataša, 2015. "Pay-off to Participation in Global Value Chains: How Much are New EU Member States Lagging behind the Rest of EU Countries in Terms of Domestic Value Added in Exports?," MPRA Paper 67805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration: the link to international trade in services," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 459, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lindic, Mojca, 2015. "Global value chains and the effects of outsourcing and offshoring on firms: Evidence from matched firm-employee data," MPRA Paper 67437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ángel Luis González & Vicente Pinilla & Raúl Serrano, 2015. "International Agricultural markets after the war, 1945-1960," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1513, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- TOKUNAGA Suminori & AKUNE Yuko & IKEGAWA Maria & OKIYAMA Mitsuru, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Japanese Industrial Agglomeration and Factors of Supply Chain Internationalization in East Asia: A case of Japanese food, electronics, and automobile firms (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 2015. "Trans-Pacific Partnership and Foreign Ag Subsidies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 15-wp559, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Uri Dadush, 2015. "Trade, Inequality, and Morocco," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1524, Policy Center for the New South.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2013. "Border Adjustments for Economywide Policies That Impose a Price on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Reports 44971, Congressional Budget Office.