Report NEP-CTA-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Patent Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity: Evidence from U.S. Multinational Firms," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lambie-Hanson, Lauren & Lambie-Hanson, Timothy, 2015. "Agency and incentives: vertical integration in the mortgage foreclosure industry," Working Papers 15-38, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Deborah Goldschmidt & Johannes Schmieder, 2015. "The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-244, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Battaglini, Marco & Lamba, Rohit, 2015. "Optimal Dynamic Contracting: the First-Order Approach and Beyond," CEPR Discussion Papers 10956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.