Report NEP-IPR-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Comino & Fabio Maria Manenti, 2015. "Intellectual Property and Innovation in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)," JRC Working Papers JRC97541, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ejermo , Olof & Källström , John, 2015. "What is the causal effect of R&D on patenting activity in a professor’s privilege country? Evidence from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/43, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Patents Rights and Innovation by Small and Large Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Langinier, Corinne & Lluis, Stéphanie, 2015. "Departure and Promotion of U.S. Patent Examiners: Do Patent Characteristics Matter?," Working Papers 2015-18, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Patent Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity: Evidence from U.S. Multinational Firms," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Miranda Forsyth, 2015. "Cultural Economics and Intellectual Property: Tensions and Challenges for the Region," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201529, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2015. "Dynamic conditional score patent count panel data models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1510, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.