Report NEP-TID-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ejermo , Olof & Källström , John, 2015. "What is the causal effect of R&D on patenting activity in a professor’s privilege country? Evidence from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/43, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Patents Rights and Innovation by Small and Large Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Patent Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity: Evidence from U.S. Multinational Firms," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline in High-Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S," Working Papers 15-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Scott French, 2015. "Innovation, Product-Cycle Trade, and the Cross-Country Distribution of Income," 2015 Meeting Papers 1504, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio Maria Manenti, 2015. "Intellectual Property and Innovation in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)," JRC Working Papers JRC97541, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- John P. Weche, 2015. "Does green corporate investment really crowd out other business investment?," Working Paper Series in Economics 350, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa, 2015. "Moving people with ideas - innovation inter-regional mobility and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gavazzoni, Federico & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2015. "International R&D Spillovers and Asset Prices," Working Papers 2015-41, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.