Report NEP-IPR-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kresimir Zigic & Jiri Strelicky & Michael Kunin, 2015. "Modeling Software Piracy Protection: Monopoly versus Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp551, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bradley, Sebastien & Dauchy, Estelle & Robinson, Leslie, 2015. "Cross-Country Evidence On The Preliminary Effects Of Patent Box Regimes On Patent Activity And Ownership," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse, 2015. "On the price elasticity of demand for trademarks," Working Papers 1, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Olena Ivus & Walter Park & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Filippo Mezzanotti, 2015. "Portfolio Spillovers in Venture Capital: Evidence from Patent Litigation," Working Paper 349621, Harvard University OpenScholar.