Report NEP-INO-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polder, Michael & Leeuwen, George van & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2009. "Productivity effects of innovation modes," MPRA Paper 18893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- László Halpern & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "Innovation, Productivity and Export: the case of Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 10, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2009. "Exporting and Product Innovation at the Firm Level," MPRA Paper 18915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter G. Park & Peter Hingley, 2009. "Patent family data and statistics at the European Patent Office," Working Papers 2009-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2009. "Effect of Research and Development and Market Concentration on Merger Outcomes -- An Event Study of U.S. Horizontal Mergers," Working Papers 2009-16 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Prizes and Patents: Using Market Signals to Provide Incentives for Innovations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000398, David K. Levine.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2009. "The Stock Market's Valuation of Research and Development and Market Concentration in Horizontal Mergers," Working Papers 2009-12 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Caminati, Mauro, 2009. "A knowledge based approach to collaboration in basic research," MPRA Paper 18864, University Library of Munich, Germany.