|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Joint Research Centre Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
RePEc:edi:kmpecbe (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Departement Algemene economie Antwerpen, Belgium
Faculteit Toegepaste Economische Wetenschappen
RePEc:edi:vaufsbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sadaba, Barbara & Vujic, Suncica & Maier, Sofia, 2022. "Characterizing the Schooling Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 15237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- AMORES Antonio F & MAIER Sofia & RICCI Mattia, 2022. "Taxing Households Energy Consumption in the EU: the Tax Burden and its Redistributive effect," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2022-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- DE POLI Silvia & MAIER Sofia, 2022. "Enforcing 'Equal Pay for Equal Work' in the EU: what would it take?," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2022-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sofia Maier & Mattia Ricci & Vanda Almeida & Michael Christl & Hugo Cruces & Silvia De Poli & Klaus Grunberger & Adrian Hernandez & Tine Hufkens & Daniela Hupteva & Viginta Ivaskaite-Tamosiune & Marta, 2022. "EUROMOD baseline report," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2022-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Barbara Sadaba & Sunčica Vujič & Sofia Maier, 2020. "Cyclicality of Schooling: New Evidence from Unobserved Components Models," Staff Working Papers 20-38, Bank of Canada.
- -, 2016. "Impuestos y gasto público: un ejercicio de equidad fiscal para el Uruguay," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 175, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (3) 2022-05-23 2022-10-31 2023-01-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2022-05-23 2022-10-31. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2022-05-23 2023-01-02. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2022-05-23 2022-10-31. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2022-10-31
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2020-10-12
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2022-05-16
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2022-10-31
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2023-01-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sofia Maier should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.