Report NEP-LMA-2022-05-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoe B. Cullen & Will S. Dobbie & Mitchell Hoffman, 2022. "Increasing the Demand for Workers with a Criminal Record," NBER Working Papers 29947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Rubolino, 2022. "Taxing the Gender Gap: Labor Market Effects of a Payroll Tax Cut for Women in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9671, CESifo.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Bovini, Giulia & Caroli, Eve & Ferrando, Jorge Casanova & Cingano, Federico & Falco, Paolo & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jansen, Marcel & Martins, Pedro S. & Melo, António & Oberficht, 2022. "Labour Market Concentration, Wages and Job Security in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 15231, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wenli Li & Costas Meghir & Florian Oswald, 2022. "Consumer Bankruptcy, Mortgage Default and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 29868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Cronin & Matthew C. Harris & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2022. "The Anatomy of U.S. Sick Leave Schemes: Evidence from Public School Teachers," NBER Working Papers 29956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Bils & Bariş Kaymak & Kai-Jie Wu, 2022. "Labor Substitutability among Schooling Groups," NBER Working Papers 29895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Dillender & Eliza Forsythe, 2022. "Computerization of White Collar Jobs," NBER Working Papers 29866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alex He & Daniel le Maire, 2022. "Eclipse of Rent-Sharing: The Effects of Managers' Business Education on Wages and the Labor Share in the US and Denmark," NBER Working Papers 29874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hani Mansour & Terra McKinnish, 2022. "Male Wage Inequality and Characteristics of "Early Mover" Marriages," CESifo Working Paper Series 9619, CESifo.
- Ina Ganguli & Jamal I. Haidar & Asim Ijaz Khwaja & Samuel W. Stemper & Basit Zafar, 2022. "Economic Shocks and Skill Acquisition: Evidence from a National Online Learning Platform at the Onset of COVID-19," NBER Working Papers 29921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lei Fang & Anne Hannusch & Pedro Silos, 2022. "Bundling Time and Goods: Implications for the Dispersion in Hours Worked," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2022_346, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Van Phan & Carl Singleton & Alex Bryson & John Forth & Felix Ritchie & Lucy Stokes & Damian Whittard, 2022. "Accounting for firms in ethnicity wage gaps throughout the earnings distribution," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2022-03, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Kimberly Bayard & Tomaz Cajner & Vivi Gregorich & Maria D. Tito, 2022. "Are Manufacturing Jobs Still Good Jobs? An Exploration of the Manufacturing Wage Premium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2022-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Garrett Anstreicher & Jason Fletcher & Owen Thompson, 2022. "The Long Run Impacts of Court-Ordered Desegregation," NBER Working Papers 29926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & James M. Poterba & David P. Richardson, 2022. "Trends in Retirement and Retirement Income Choices by TIAA Participants: 2000–2018," NBER Working Papers 29946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara Biasi & Song Ma, 2022. "The Education-Innovation Gap," CESifo Working Paper Series 9653, CESifo.
- Mark Borgschulte & David Molitor & Eric Zou, 2022. "Air Pollution and the Labor Market: Evidence from Wildfire Smoke," NBER Working Papers 29952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruckmeier, Kerstin & d'Andria, Diego & Wiemers, Jürgen, 2022. "Universal, targeted or both: Effects of different child support policies on labour supply and poverty - A simulation study," IAB-Discussion Paper 202206, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Anjali P. Verma & Imelda Imelda, 2022. "Clean Energy Access: Gender Disparity, Health, and Labour Supply," IHEID Working Papers 11-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Renjie Bao & Jan De Loecker & Jan Eeckhout, 2022. "Are Managers Paid for Market Power?," NBER Working Papers 29918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Perraton, 2022. "Corporatism and Capital Accumulation: The Fate of the Social Corporatist Model," Working Papers 2022005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Eileen Rocard & Ana Llena-Nozal, 2022. "Supporting informal carers of older people: Policies to leave no carer behind," OECD Health Working Papers 140, OECD Publishing.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2022. "Urbanization in Industrialized Countries: Appearances Are Deceptive," CQE Working Papers 9822, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Sadaba, Barbara & Vujic, Suncica & Maier, Sofia, 2022. "Characterizing the Schooling Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 15237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaurav Khanna & Emir Murathanoglu & Caroline B. Theoharides & Dean Yang, 2022. "Abundance from Abroad: Migrant Income and Long-Run Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 29862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Gao, Wayne Yuan & Liao, Yuan & Vella, Francis, 2022. "Dynamic Heterogeneous Distribution Regression Panel Models, with an Application to Labor Income Processes," IZA Discussion Papers 15236, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).