|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics New York City, New York (United States)
School of Arts and Sciences
: (212) 854-3680
1022 International Affairs Building, 420 West 118th Street, New York, NY 10027
RePEc:edi:declbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Li, Kunpeng & Li, Qi & Lu, Lina, 2016. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Analysis of High Dimensional Constrained Factor Models," MPRA Paper 75676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Jushan & Li, Kunpeng & Lu, Lina, 2014. "Estimation and inference of FAVAR models," MPRA Paper 60960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Kunpeng & Lu, Lina, 2014. "Efficient estimation of heterogeneous coefficients in panel data models with common shock," MPRA Paper 59312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bai, Jushan & Li, Kunpeng & Lu, Lina, 2014.
"Estimation and inference of FAVAR models,"
60960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smeekes, Stephan & Wijler, Etiënne, 2016.
"Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Penalized Regression Methods,"
039, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Smeekes, Stephan & Wijler, Etienne, 2018. "Macroeconomic forecasting using penalized regression methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 408-430.
- Ruiz Ortega, Esther & Vicente Maldonado, Javier de, 2017. "Accurate Subsampling Intervals of Principal Components Factors," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 23974, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- YAMAMOTO, Yohei, 2018. "Identifying Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregression Models via Changes in Shock Variances," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-72, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Smeekes, Stephan & Wijler, Etiënne, 2016. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Penalized Regression Methods," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lina Lu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.