Report NEP-ETS-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deborah Gefang & Gary Koop & Aubrey Poon, 2019. "Variational Bayesian inference in large Vector Autoregressions with hierarchical shrinkage," CAMA Working Papers 2019-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Leo Krippner, 2019. "Will the real eigensystem VAR please stand up? A univariate primer," CAMA Working Papers 2019-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Xuewen Yu, 2018. "Bootstrap Procedures for Detecting Multiple Persistance4 Shifts in a heteroskedastic Time Series," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1308, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Maria C Mariani & Md Al Masum Bhuiyan & Osei K Tweneboah & Hector Gonzalez-Huizar & Ionut Florescu, 2019. "Volatility Models Applied to Geophysics and High Frequency Financial Market Data," Papers 1901.09145, arXiv.org.
- Linton, O. & Xiao, Z., 2019. "Efficient Estimation of Nonparametric Regression in The Presence of Dynamic Heteroskedasticity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1907, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Jose M. Labeaga, 2019. "Simple methods for consistent estimation of dynamic panel data sample selection models," Economics Working Papers 1631, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nikolaos Passalis & Anastasios Tefas & Juho Kanniainen & Moncef Gabbouj & Alexandros Iosifidis, 2019. "Temporal Logistic Neural Bag-of-Features for Financial Time series Forecasting leveraging Limit Order Book Data," Papers 1901.08280, arXiv.org.
- Achim Ahrens & Christian B. Hansen & Mark E. Schaffer, 2019. "lassopack: Model selection and prediction with regularized regression in Stata," Papers 1901.05397, arXiv.org.
- MAO TAKONGMO, Charles Olivier, 2019. "Keynesian Models, Detrending, and the Method of Moments," MPRA Paper 91709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrik W. Nash, 2019. "The Wisdom of a Kalman Crowd," Papers 1901.08133, arXiv.org.
- Li, Kunpeng & Li, Qi & Lu, Lina, 2018. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Analysis of High Dimensional Constrained Factor Models," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 18-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Guanhao Feng & Stefano Giglio & Dacheng Xiu, 2019. "Taming the Factor Zoo: A Test of New Factors," NBER Working Papers 25481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.