Report NEP-ETS-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liang Jiang & Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2014. "On Bias in the Estimation of Structural Break Points," Working Papers 22-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Bai, Jushan & Li, Kunpeng & Lu, Lina, 2014. "Estimation and inference of FAVAR models," MPRA Paper 60960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad, Ali & Francq, Christian, 2014. "Poisson qmle of count time series models," MPRA Paper 59804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arturas Juodis, 2014. "Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Chew Lian Chua & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2014. "A Bayesian Approach to Modelling Bivariate Time-Varying Cointegration and Cointegrating Rank," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.