Report NEP-PUB-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ze Sogn, 2019. "Long Term Health Efect of Earned Income Tax Credit," Departmental Working Papers 201902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lucas W. Davis & James M. Sallee, 2019. "Should Electric Vehicle Drivers Pay a Mileage Tax?," NBER Working Papers 26072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & Diego J. Perez & Daniel S. Bennett, 2019. "The Political Economy of Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 25985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena Staveley-O'Carroll, 2019. "International Welfare Spillovers of National Pension Schemes," Working Papers 1903, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Lina Lu & Matthew Pritsker & Andrei Zlate & Kenechukwu E. Anadu & James Bohn, 2019. "Reach for Yield by U.S. Public Pension Funds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-048, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Maldives; Technical Assistance Report-Reform Options to Strengthen Tax Policy," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/196, International Monetary Fund.