Report NEP-ORE-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mike G. Tsionas, 2016. "Alternatives to large VAR, VARMA and multivariate stochastic volatility models," Working Papers 217, Bank of Greece.
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016. "Measuring Uncertainty and Its Impact on the Economy," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1639, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Mike G. Tsionas, 2016. "Alternative Bayesian compression in Vector Autoregressions and related models," Working Papers 216, Bank of Greece.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim & Al-Eid, Eid & Demouche, Nacer, 2016. "Generalized quasi-maximum likelihood inference for periodic conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 75770, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2016.
- Stavrakoudis, Athanassios & Panagiotou, Dimitrios, 2016. "A stochastic frontier estimator of the aggregate degree of market power exerted by the U.S. beef and pork packing industries," MPRA Paper 75997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Wengström, Erik, 2016. "Grind or Gamble? An Experimental Analysis of Effort and Spread Seeking in Contests," Working Papers 2016:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Kunpeng & Li, Qi & Lu, Lina, 2016. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Analysis of High Dimensional Constrained Factor Models," MPRA Paper 75676, University Library of Munich, Germany.